Would You For £1000,000

I'll be straight I I wouldn't grass someone for that money or indeed lick Micheal bubble arsehole for no amount of money lol but I could push the button on someone that's my honest answer and I don't give a f**k what anyone thinks

So you are ok with the financial gain from killing me you just dont want the financial gain from getting me arrested.......bullshit ! You're right it's only a hypetical question .. The thing is I can't see the link between pushing the button on someone and grassing for financial gain how can you link the two . One is on someone you don't know and the other grassing would have to be on someone that you know otherwise how would you know what they've been up to to grass if that makes sense ?

So no mate not bullshit lol

Im not singling you out mate as i know thats how most people are.......its a silly but interesting question that has different importance for different people theres no right or wrong answer in my opinion its what we read into scenarios.

Gnash if you pushed the button and wilf seen you and police came knocking would you trust him then.

Do you think he could live with himself knowing you got away with killing someone.

Not sure i really understand the question to be honest mate.

sorry gnash not bullshit I reckon that

I dont believe you mate but hey thats the whole psycology of the question........in my opinion theres a hell of a lot of people out there who have never taken the time to truly get to know themselves.
I'll say this for the sake of this debate and I'll be honest here I don't know how I'd react . All I can say is is my initial thought or gut reaction would be that I could push the button . That's not because I'm a hard man or in truth I'm not a greedy or materialistic person either . Just a gut feeling is all .

I'll not try to convince you though your entitled to your opinion

LIke i said before theres nothing to convince anyone of mate ive been around the block enough times to know that the majority of people think exactly like you do its nothing to be ashamed of ......horrible as it will sound in my opinion there are very very few truly staunch solid people who cannot be bought and who wont sell out on their fellow man thats just a fact..........its more a case of the level a man will sink to for monetary gain......ie " what is his price "

Only a very small percentage of men cannot be bought for all the tea in China.............but most just have different prices thats all.

I dont know this film the lads are on about but its a very simple yet very deep question that will have different connotations for different people theres no right or wrong is there :thumbs:

when you was boxing was there not a chance of someone dying ( I know know one died ) but did you not think that you could've potentially killed someone for the price of a boxing match ? Edited by marshman

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope, I'd have beat the person asking to a pulp with his f***ing box. Money comes and money gos, being able to look at yourself as a man in the mirror every morning is much more valuable.

Tony Blair please  

It's an interesting concept whatever, I look at it like this......it's not like being in combat or holding up a security van or whatever......those things take bottle, a bit of moral fibre.....you put

Posted Images

I'll be straight I I wouldn't grass someone for that money or indeed lick Micheal bubble arsehole for no amount of money lol but I could push the button on someone that's my honest answer and I don't give a f**k what anyone thinks

So you are ok with the financial gain from killing me you just dont want the financial gain from getting me arrested.......bullshit ! You're right it's only a hypetical question .. The thing is I can't see the link between pushing the button on someone and grassing for financial gain how can you link the two . One is on someone you don't know and the other grassing would have to be on someone that you know otherwise how would you know what they've been up to to grass if that makes sense ?

So no mate not bullshit lol

Im not singling you out mate as i know thats how most people are.......its a silly but interesting question that has different importance for different people theres no right or wrong answer in my opinion its what we read into scenarios.

Gnash if you pushed the button and wilf seen you and police came knocking would you trust him then.

Do you think he could live with himself knowing you got away with killing someone.

Not sure i really understand the question to be honest mate.

sorry gnash not bullshit I reckon that

I dont believe you mate but hey thats the whole psycology of the question........in my opinion theres a hell of a lot of people out there who have never taken the time to truly get to know themselves.
I'll say this for the sake of this debate and I'll be honest here I don't know how I'd react . All I can say is is my initial thought or gut reaction would be that I could push the button . That's not because I'm a hard man or in truth I'm not a greedy or materialistic person either . Just a gut feeling is all .

I'll not try to convince you though your entitled to your opinion

LIke i said before theres nothing to convince anyone of mate ive been around the block enough times to know that the majority of people think exactly like you do its nothing to be ashamed of ......horrible as it will sound in my opinion there are very very few truly staunch solid people who cannot be bought and who wont sell out on their fellow man thats just a fact..........its more a case of the level a man will sink to for monetary gain......ie " what is his price "

Only a very small percentage of men cannot be bought for all the tea in China.............but most just have different prices thats all.

I dont know this film the lads are on about but its a very simple yet very deep question that will have different connotations for different people theres no right or wrong is there :thumbs:

so when you was fighting as a pro was there not a chance that one punch could've killed someone? Was that not for financial gain ?
Two people willing to fight each other is totally different to snuffing somebody out for no reason
yes I get that lol

Why because both are willing does it make it different surely still a stranger that might die for financial gain ?

Just thinking aloud

• Like 1

Could say the same thing about joining the army. Totally different situations

exactly so it's alright to push a button and drop a bomb on someone miles away, it might not be for £££ but just because a government tells you to !

I have always thought about 10 percent of people were truly decent to the core and 80 percent are basically sheep and 10 percent are truly bad to the core. This thread does nothing to change my mind.

What group would people pressing the button be in? I always thought the term "sheep" was for people that follow the crowd. I wouldn't think choosing to press the button would fall into that category because that pretty much a sole decision

People are missing a big point here, if you refuse to press the button there's a chance the next person to do so will kill someone you love.....

I'd be the biggest button basher there's ever been.....

But what if you needed a grand to push the button then you be fcuked.

• Like 2

I have always thought about 10 percent of people were truly decent to the core and 80 percent are basically sheep and 10 percent are truly bad to the core. This thread does nothing to change my mind.

What group would people pressing the button be in? I always thought the term "sheep" was for people that follow the crowd. I wouldn't think choosing to press the button would fall into that category because that pretty much a sole decision
People pushing the button are sheep, easily controlled by money. If it weren't for money they would be easily controlled by fear or hunger or many other means.

People pushing the button are sheep, easily controlled by money. If it weren't for money they would be easily controlled by fear or hunger or many other means.

Just so I don't have to sift through all the pages , which camp were you in on the pushing button opinion

Just so I don't have to sift through all the pages , which camp were you in on the pushing button opinion
I was a definite no, and you?

Is press it I think . Turns out I'm not a decent person

Is press it I think . Turns out I'm not a decent person
You only have to justify your actions to yourself mate.

I've only skimmed this thread so someone might have already said this...

It wouldn't be a question of whether my conscience could deal with the consequences, it would be whether I could look myself in the mirror knowing I took a life for immoral and cowardly reasons. Simply I'd sleep fine, but I'd know in my heart that I'm worthless.

I could rationalise killing children if the decision dictated that was the lesser evil but the fact that people die pointlessly all the time is not justification for then taking an unknowns life.

There are of course other considerations. What if circumstances dictated that I needed more money than I could get any other way to save a loved ones life? The question then is am I willing to sell my soul to save a loved one? That flips the morality of it because I'd consider myself selfish and worthless not to take the life to save my loved one.

Who knows, but my instinct is that I wouldn't hit that button just to have a big house and nice cars. Out of principle not conscience.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 3