Toughest Part Of The Country ......

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think THL is the toughest forum on the Internet ?

Blimey this has all gone a bit bandy..... i saw that place Merthyr Tydfil mentioned and it brought back a memory from years ago when i was first getting into the bulldogs some fella took me to this ga

Well I was a field Marshall in the Salvation Army if that counts?.......it's no party handing out soup to junkies you know! 2 tours of kings cross and wounded in action with a bad soup burn at charri

Posted Images

Some people in Derby are that rock they don't even cut the crust's off their sandwiches! Obviously I don't mix with such riff raff...

Jesus Christ I bet they drink Taylors of Harrogate coffee instead of Lavazza....how common :D

• Like 1

We always hear how only cowards use weapons, but it takes balls to pull something and use it, and even more to not care about the consequences.... hard doesn't mean a man can fight, there's plenty of lads who can throw a good combo but not many at all who can take one, they're the true hard nuts

• Like 1

I've travelled all over and I've been in most of the roughest areas London an Moss side Manchester liverpool to St. Paul's in Bristol A Glasgow and Dublin . And there all pretty much the same if you want it someone will accomadate you.

What rough places in dublin were you in mm.

The Ship pub in Tilbury had a middle page spread in the Sun once with the legend "The hardest Pub in Britain" and a load of overweight chavs waving pint glasses in the air the dozy c**ts.........it was shut within 3 weeks as they had coach parties coming down and kicking the living shit out of them 4 times a week after that.

Funny as f**k !

• Like 8

I've travelled all over and I've been in most of the roughest areas London an Moss side Manchester liverpool to St. Paul's in Bristol A Glasgow and Dublin . And there all pretty much the same if you want it someone will accomadate you.

What rough places in dublin were you in mm.

tallaght folk said it was rough I felt at home lol
  • Like 1

I walked into a pub in Glasgow that had no windows just Woden boards lol had no trouble . Another time we went into a pub in Belfast in marching season around the time that Clegg was it ? Shot that lad . Anyhow went into the wrong pub barmaid whispers this pub kicks with the left foot lol didn't have a clue what she meant but drunk up and went in the next pub and no trouble . Like I say you can find trouble if you want it