This Years Pups

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a recent image of Darcey. six months old and 23 tts. .       the terrier is madmax. the crossbred i got off forrest. turning into a decent terrier now. this is hopefully my new team. iv

Cloud seven months old ......  

Posted Images

20160904_185741.jpg 20160904_185748.jpgmy youngster for next season.

Everytime that pup catches my eye you just don't see many pups of that quality lovely thing looking forward to seeing how that turns out.

Cheers sirblessed showing good sighns for a young dog getting his teeth into a few bits of fur.

Edited by C.green

My pup I need out of my old bitch exactly what I planned so far something lighter and faster my old bitch has done the works just lacked a little pace ! She's 9 months now and showing all the right signs gone hold her back I'm in no rush even if it means I had to pull my old bitch out of retirement

CE0E279A-770E-4A50-99A8-C0C562D591FC_zps

Pups a belter Ow, if mine comes out anything like her i'll be a happy man :thumbs:

20160904_185741.jpg 20160904_185748.jpgmy youngster for next season.

Everytime that pup catches my eye you just don't see many pups of that quality lovely thing looking forward to seeing how that turns out.

Cheers sirblessed showing good sighns for a young dog getting his teeth into a few bits of fur.

cheers pal ill try get some resent ones up .