Brian Nuttall

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

Just dog dealer. Why bother. Not the goodness of his heart.doesn't even go hunting. Bought stuff in to sell and breed.be selling parrots after dogs

whose that aimed at?
think he meant ken not you

Well he must mean Ken as I rarely sell and not to UK think his minds gone LOL Ken has bred hundreds of Parrots a few years back and as for going out he has dogs out on loan and came down mine last year and his dogs were dug to so????

Just dog dealer. Why bother. Not the goodness of his heart.doesn't even go hunting. Bought stuff in to sell and breed.be selling parrots after dogs

whose that aimed at?

Well he must mean Ken as I rarely sell and not to UK think his minds gone LOL Ken has bred hundreds of Parrots a few years back and as for going out he has dogs out on loan and came down mine last year and his dogs were dug to so????
I believe you he's used my dog a couple of year back or so now to a black bitch he had think she was half or quarter bull in her she had 6 pups I didn't want one cos of the bull in them me personally don't like it terriers are game enough as it is don't need it in my opinion they would be 2 and a half now or slightly over between that and 3 Edited by bobby2
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Rippem you posted here about coons and groundhogs

Some of the lads posting on this would have patterdales that will tear through them like a rat

As in nothing to it

Don't think nuttall is the only line worth talking about, there's people on here with 30 years plus of serious graft into their dogs

whose that aimed at?

so .he's a dealer .is he special because someone keeps dogs for him or he's trying to breed what ? , so he can go digging. U taking the piss. The men out five days a week but they arnt legends or sell dogs

Rippem you posted here about coons and groundhogs

Some of the lads posting on this would have patterdales that will tear through them like a rat

As in nothing to it

Don't think nuttall is the only line worth talking about, there's people on here with 30 years plus of serious graft into their dogs

do some dogs regularly kill coon and groundhog to ground?

Last picture nearly 11 year old, no good those Nuttall dogs.....

You mates with guy that used to come on here called true saxon? My cousin had a dog off him for a while in halifax, was nice dog, dogs are real similar in looks
No pal I'm from South Yorkshire, is there any pics of his dogs?

Was called bez that katchum saw that dog work well few times mate..got a pic some were

what happened to bez he was a smart dog remember gary bringing him to mine, did you ever see rip work zig?