Brian Nuttall

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

My bulldogs come from a old friend of mine by the name of mr floyd Boudreaux. Ive had the pleasure to have been friends with some of the greatest pit men in our country. Sadly there all dying and so did the game. Now the so called up an coming are better then the old timers i knew and know.once they put there foot down because of mike vick getting caught and snitching the game will never be the same but the new crowd are redoing the dogs making them bigger and not game like before and changing things. Probably much like there when they passed there b.s. hunting laws. The old timers stuck together and keep stuff hush hush. Were the new group of terrier men know it allready and have better dogs from yesterday. The new crowd always knows more and insist that they have the recipe that that old timmer should of had so they through there shit in the mox and f**k it up..of its not broke leave it alone..and when you buy. A dog from the breeder you like and want to keep ask him what to bred his dog to, to make sure you keep the dogs you like..jmo

When a friend was over with Mr Boudreaux a few years back he said they had a couple of Patterdales on the yard.

Maybe they were Guys and not Floyds but have they still got some and is that where you got yours ?

mr Boudreaux has one as his house pet. Not his son guy. He calls them the little pitbull. He doesnt keep them nor bred them. So sorry i didnt get mine from him..
  • Like 1

Short muzzle on Stevens dogs I think

In his book he had all different shapes, colours and sizes from his blood so impossible to generalise with such a statement I think.

I haven't read the book, but last time I alluded to this many disagreed and many agreed

I don't know if it is a shorter muzzle or if it's the way it protrudes from the head

I had a quick search and found this ad online - only one on pets4homes that I found using the search

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/602139-best-of-the-best-chocolate-nick-stevens-stud-worksop.html

Shows the exact muzzle and almost apple head shape that I personally associate with Stevens dogs

Short muzzle on Stevens dogs I think

In his book he had all different shapes, colours and sizes from his blood so impossible to generalise with such a statement I think.
I haven't read the book, but last time I alluded to this many disagreed and many agreed

I don't know if it is a shorter muzzle or if it's the way it protrudes from the head

I had a quick search and found this ad online - only one on pets4homes that I found using the search

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/602139-best-of-the-best-chocolate-nick-stevens-stud-worksop.html

Shows the exact muzzle and almost apple head shape that I personally associate with Stevens dogs

Taken individually it looks like I'm slating the shape of them. I'm not

It was in response to this question

hi guys im new to the site and also new to terreis and the rest . sorry to interupt your convo but recently bought a dog and was told it was nuttal x stevens. might be a daft question but are there any signs to tell me if its true or is every dog diffrent . thanks

I'm sure it was a proper staffy he told me not to be scared as it would jump up at me and hit me in the chest with its front feet,it weighed about 35 lbs,and he made me some breakfast ,while in his house i remember seeing a red and white badgers head and an otters head and tail which I'm sure it weighed 33 1/2 pounds from when he hunted with otterhounds,wf