• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any pics ?

They are scum.

never understand why people are so scared of travellers ..lol says the man that wants children to fire catapults at them . Get out there with your catapults or go a knock on the door yourself ?

Treat the local kids to some catapults, constant bombardment soon moves them on, half a dozen on each caravan roof at 2 am will do the trick.

As for there kids bulling your kids I would be ashamed. Never understood why people are so scared of travlers, just look at 99% of the videos on YouTube "shameful" matcheck them man for man and see the difference In there attitude towards you..

• Like 1

well, they have moved on about 2 miles up the road, to some fields beside the next village (busted down a load of fencing in order to access the fields. i had a walk round the common where they have just left, jesus christ you should see the mess. there was a skip delivered up there specifically for them to use, and the dirty feckers have just ignored it and left their rubbih evrywhere. you should see the amount of human shit, not ebven in the hedges or ditch just dropped their pants anywhere they got the urge and slopped their guts all over the place. no wonder people dont want them, filthy animals.

well, they have moved on about 2 miles up the road, to some fields beside the next village (busted down a load of fencing in order to access the fields. i had a walk round the common where they have just left, jesus christ you should see the mess. there was a skip delivered up there specifically for them to use, and the dirty feckers have just ignored it and left their rubbih evrywhere. you should see the amount of human shit, not ebven in the hedges or ditch just dropped their pants anywhere they got the urge and slopped their guts all over the place. no wonder people dont want them, filthy animals.

pics

pics

Have you got a shit fetish

First mistake would be actually speaking to them to ask how long they intended staying, and maybe explaining what impact their camping on your football pitch, play park etc. was having on the locals.

No, what you need to do is upload a video to Youtube calling them out.., then get them fists into petrol asap. That'll do it ??

pics

cushty has them too

Treat the local kids to some catapults, constant bombardment soon moves them on, half a dozen on each caravan roof at 2 am will do the trick.

As for there kids bulling your kids I would be ashamed. Never understood why people are so scared of travlers, just look at 99% of the videos on YouTube "shameful" matcheck them man for man and see the difference In there attitude towards you..

excactly that mate mob handed shithouses, who survive solely on reputation and intimidation with very little substance,

never understand why people are so scared of travellers ..lol says the man that wants children to fire catapults at them . Get out there with your catapults or go a knock on the door yourself ?
  • Like 3

marshman, with respect, being a traveller yourself you have probably never been subjected to the sheer explosive aggression and physical intimidation that i have seen from some of the irish travellers, very unpleasant and frightening. i'm sure its not all of them, but personally i am not prepared to confront a mob of irish on the off chance that they may be reasonable

• Like 1

marshman, with respect, being a traveller yourself you have probably never been subjected to the sheer explosive aggression and physical intimidation that i have seen from some of the irish travellers, very unpleasant and frightening. i'm sure its not all of them, but personally i am not prepared to confront a mob of irish on the off chance that they may be reasonable

honestly beast I totally agree with you mate and also a lot of the other comments about travellers there all fair comment and not once have I disagreed with anyone of them.

But lol I've have made comment when I see someone being a hypocrite saying he can't see why folks are scared of travellers and then in the next breath telling someone to get kids to fire catapults at them . All I was saying was if he can't see why folk are so scared then maybe he should do it himself ?

• Like 3