Man city

Chelsea

Liverpool

Man utd

Bottom three

Swansea

Bournemouth

Sunderland

I predict Wenger will leave Arsenal during the season ,Rooney will go to Everton in January ,max will talk absolute bollox the whole season ,Newcastle will come straight back up ,west ham will go the whole season undefeated at home in front of supporters who are a different gravy ,

I will award a prize at the end of the season for the most accurate predictions.

• Like 4

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top four Man city Chelsea Liverpool Man utd Bottom three Swansea Bournemouth Sunderland   I predict Wenger will leave Arsenal during the season ,Rooney will go to Everton in January ,m

Strange old season ahead i dont think anyone quite knows what to expect......what struck me about this topic is that not one person has mentioned Leicester either at the top of the league or the botto

And back on planet earth.........lol

Posted Images

Tbh I would like NUFC ,SWFC and Villa all to come up the premier league is the place for clubs of that stature .

How on earth can you say Villa belong in the premiership,they have been knocking on the door of the championship for years now always were a nearly team,nearly relagated,they deserve to be where they are,just look at there record for the last 2 seasons,deplorable.I would like to see the likes of Leeds,Blackburn or Forest come back up,they are big clubs that deserve to be in the premiership.Newcastle got beat last night by Fulham who had a poor run last season and have recently sold the best striker in the championship,i reckon Villa and Newcastle will struggle to come to terms with the challenge of the championship.

• Like 1

Safc give England their latest manager then get a recent Man United manager as their new boss

Only BIG clubs do that Astan :)

In truth Max that should read " Failed recent Man U manager " ...you could get a shine on a dry turd mate ...??
  • Like 1

City Liverpool utd Chelsea maybe Everton to finish 5th for the drop Burnley hull maybe wba theres some big teams in the championship the likes of Leeds nufc forest derby wolves swfc I would like to see any of them in the prem

Edited by blackmaggie

Run to the Police ?

Another hunting life lie.

You and a few others like telling lies and like throwing insults and falsities

Still trying to front things out i see !

thl%20d_zps0xvihh6g.jpg

Its just as well i know you are a small harmless little no mark or you might have been in a little bit of trouble by now ;)