New Season Predictions

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top four Man city Chelsea Liverpool Man utd Bottom three Swansea Bournemouth Sunderland   I predict Wenger will leave Arsenal during the season ,Rooney will go to Everton in January ,m

Strange old season ahead i dont think anyone quite knows what to expect......what struck me about this topic is that not one person has mentioned Leicester either at the top of the league or the botto

And back on planet earth.........lol

Posted Images

Never threatened lol

That's all you ever do via Pm .

You try your intimidation ' bully boy control tactics all the time when not getting your own way here on THL.

When folk disagree with what your saying.

Your always the first to lower the tone and start geting personal ' when it comes back you get all flustered or start PMing.

You said you buy and sell people like me everyday.

You don't buy or sell me .

The little milkman story came first .

Then you tried the Internet bride ' shitty little house nonsense to try get at me ' ffs how sad eh.

Like i replied back to you via pm send your joeys and all roads lead back to Ray simple as that.

But don't say I phoned the police cause I did not.

Your little click might believe you on here but bigger fool them.

Now Craic on .

And don't tell more lies'

And twist whatever to suit your agenda .

And if you get personal with folk on here expect some back .

And that goes for any of your hunting life joeys

If they hang on your coat tails and get personal over nothing but opinions they will get some back.

And no that's not me trying to be hard ect or clever.

It's just how it is and should be on Internet forums

Call someone a c**t and expect to be called one back.

Now as iv told you many times before

Don't bother me on here.

And I won't reply .

When have i ever threatened you ?.....is it my fault that you are frightened of your own shadow and take me asking you to meet me at a football match as a threat ?

Max im a nice guy who tries to be kind to folk but in certain situations i accept im probably a thoroughly unpleasant individual.......i know my strengths and i know my weaknesses........get to know yourself and find out your own strengths and weaknesses that way you wont find yourself having to resort to using the police to back people off ;)

omg you 2 are not still at it are you.if you won't fight why don't you have a game of online conkers to find a winner pmsl

police threats bad do that like

Nothing to do with winning its about being true to yourself....if it was just about winning then as working class men most on here know the score ....threatening another man with police = raising a white flag....raising a white flag = quitting.....quitting = losing.

Some folk try to be confrontational yet are self confessed non competitors and pacifists i like the phrase " do 3 minutes in a boxing ring and you,ll find out everything you need to know about yourself ".

f**k it all anyway im in and out the country at the moment i cant be bollocksed to carry on checking if some little no mark has had a prod and a poke at me lately.

• Like 1