New Season Predictions

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top four Man city Chelsea Liverpool Man utd Bottom three Swansea Bournemouth Sunderland   I predict Wenger will leave Arsenal during the season ,Rooney will go to Everton in January ,m

Strange old season ahead i dont think anyone quite knows what to expect......what struck me about this topic is that not one person has mentioned Leicester either at the top of the league or the botto

And back on planet earth.........lol

Posted Images

Newcastle

Sheff Wed

Norwich

Barnsley

Rotherham

villa

Dont think your far off with that prediction keepdigging maybe also Derby in the mix...been a good start for the Canaries!...Sheff Wed at home next weekend late kickoff...so more time for drinking in the sun :D:drink: ...feck me! where has the summer gone can not believe its the start of the season already

It's all in aid of helping Bradley Lowery

A young lad 5 yrs old who has been fighting cancer since he was 2

He beat it once

It has returned and British rules state they won't give him the treatment needed.

He has to go to America at a cost of 500k I belief?

I think around 250k has been raised.

The local community had got right behind this but it needs Shareing on any social media outlet available if everyone on here can do that to try get the total needed.

Bradley is obviously a very brave little lad.

He knows nothing but pain and having to fight.

He deserves a Fighting chance.

All donations welcome and if folks can spread the word via social media.

Facebook

Twitter

Ect .

May sound ridiculous but if they'd of shot that "Nutcase" last week in London the money this kid needs could of been handed over by the government , it would only of been a very small % of what they'll spend on the "Nutcase" over his life time . . With OUR money by the way !!

Top four

Man city

Chelsea

Liverpool

Man utd

Bottom three

Swansea

Bournemouth

Sunderland

I predict Wenger will leave Arsenal during the season ,Rooney will go to Everton in January ,max will talk absolute bollox the whole season ,Newcastle will come straight back up ,west ham will go the whole season undefeated at home in front of supporters who are a different gravy ,

I will award a prize at the end of the season for the most accurate predictions.

I don,t think Liverpool will make the top 5,Everton now have brass and have lost their pride and have a poor manager,we don,t want Rooney back.Man U,City,Arsenal and Chelsea will juggle for top spot,Spurs may be the dark horse this season.

What I've just watched , Wenger buys a class striker & centre back we will challenge on all fronts . . Spend you tight fisted Fukcer !!

You need a balls out, no nonsense midfielder who can play.......you have done for at least 5 years if not more mate

• Like 1

What I've just watched , Wenger buys a class striker & centre back we will challenge on all fronts . . Spend you tight fisted Fukcer !!

You need a balls out, no nonsense midfielder who can play.......you have done for at least 5 years if not more mate

Wilf I don't agree now but before Xmas Id of 100% agreed with you mate , I really believe we have a strong well balanced midfield now since Elneny arrived in January & now Xhaka , where now going to have to panic buy a CB (as Gabriel got what looks like a bad injury) we needed 1 anyway but now because that Fukcer dithered we'll be ripped of as any club selling now knows where desperate . . This is why his policy on transfers pisses me off it's always last minute when he knows what's needed !!