Real Life Hulk

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So he's going from popeye to olive the soft cnut.

I could do with the guy that's leaking oil giving my tractor a rub down its got a fearsome squeak ...

They look like a melted dog shit lol

Wow I read it again, I thought this was something that increased muscle mass. They're just pumping fluids in to their arms to look bigger??? So they look massive but are as weak as a kitten? LOL

there be blokes with 1/2 that size, 2-3 times stronger than them freaks , just from using weights/food :yes:

• Like 1

Frankly, Glenn Ross looked in better shape!

There are genuine elite level bodybuilders that do look like the Incredible Hulk, absolute mutant freaks of nature, built from real muscle tissue and not stuff that you could run your truck on!

I can almost understand some desperate bodybuilders being tempted to use the stuff to touch up minor imperfections, but to replace conventional bodybuilding ENTIRELY with it is a whole new level of retarded.

Fortunately I doubt any of them step foot in a gym, they'd look like total f***ing idiots when a guy half their 'volume' is lifting double what they can.

Do they sweat water like normal people or are they a fire hazard when perspiring?

Edited by Born Hunter

The oil is called synthol and it is fairly big in South America (pardon the pun). Also of them end up fcuked from dirty needles and infection some even die. It adds nothing only bulk. There are Facebook pages dedicated to these idiots as some obviously try to be the biggest.

Apparently their arms are so heavy they can't even work out as they'd be wrecked with even the smallest weights.

• Like 2