• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem with poaching Africa's endangered wildlife,,,is not with the poor black fella doing the killing,,,,it's the wealthy Asian market,,,rhino horn ,,and elephant tusk ect,,,how can you blame so

I don't agree max,,,no difrent to you poaching a hare or deer here,,in fact if you think about it,,,it's worse...   You do it for sport, ,same as me,,,ok we might then eat it,,, but them poor fecker

You have to remember max that these people are years behind us in every way, they just can't nip to the chemist for the birth control or are you suggesting forced sterilisation? And if it's all about

Just dont under stand why any one would want to shoot a endangered animal

as i under stand it the human race is hear as guardians of this planet for future generations to come

no good looking in a book at a photo , of something now not hear

or am i missing the point !

• Like 1

Has anybody heard of the IUCN and their conservation status system?

There's a lot of "endangered animal" talk on here. Folks do realise that that the Southern White Rhino and African Elephant are not endangered right?

• Like 2

Just dont under stand why any one would want to shoot a endangered animal

as i under stand it the human race is hear as guardians of this planet for future generations to come

no good looking in a book at a photo , of something now not hear

or am i missing the point !

That mind set of we are the guardians comes from a privileged position though mate.

We are quite honestly one of not the greatest country in the world. We have great healthcare, conditions, food etc etc

We've never had to grow up in a village and watch out family starve to death around us, be massacred by other tribes, have our ancestors enslaved to work mines and all that bollocks.

If you were truly starving and your kids and someone offered you a shit ton of money to go kill an animal that you probably don't even know that much about you'd do it.

There education is so poor they might not even know these animals are rare, and they are so desperate they don't really care.

• Like 2

Then again education is a great thing !, and these that much food that get destroyed , just to keep the price up

it should be sent out to the third world countrys , i agree its not the kids fault , but nobody should starve in this day and age

least of all children , no matter what colour there skin may be !

im lead to belive that the USA burnes somthing like 700, 000 ton of wheat a year , and has butter mountain in excess

500, 000 tons

compation is a great thing

but i can see im going of topic a bit !

atb

If eating tiger meat makes your willy grow bigger ill need 3 of them but it will ony put a slight dent in the population.lol

if you cant get tiger ,can you use frosties?
ate hundreds of boxes and it did nothing for me if you took half an inch off my willy id have a scab on my arse.

If eating tiger meat makes your willy grow bigger ill need 3 of them but it will ony put a slight dent in the population.lol

ate hundreds of boxes and it did nothing for me if you took half an inch off my willy id have a scab on my arse.

wow that is small !sure its not a clit?

had doubts before my willy is small but my arse is fast and makes up for it, like a wise man once told me i dont have sex i make love.

had doubts before my willy is small but my arse is fast and makes up for it, like a wise man once told me i dont have sex i make love.

nice big bowl of frosties afterwards !

Then again education is a great thing !, and these that much food that get destroyed , just to keep the price up

it should be sent out to the third world countrys , i agree its not the kids fault , but nobody should starve in this day and age

im lead to belive that the USA burnes somthing like 700, 000 ton of wheat a year , and has butter mountain in excess

500, 000 tons

atb

Looking at the rate they reproduce while starving fcuk knows what the numbers would be like if they were well fed.

• Like 1

500, 000 tons

atb

Looking at the rate they reproduce while starving fcuk knows what the numbers would be like if they were well fed.

haha true, starvation helps keep there numbers down :yes: