38 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Took that many as a teen,that I can't even eat mushrooms in a f***ing pot noodle these days🙈😂...place up the road from me is called 'Magic Mile'..they grow everywhere...used to grow and we would pick them from the rugby pitch at break time at my   comprehensive school....used to brew them up by the carrier bag full and have 20 plus of us flying about off our nuts😁 ...save them and dry them out for Glastonbury ....swap them for bars of  Hashish with the Bristol lads ..happy days 👍

The moors down here are like that in places; can fill bags.

When I was younger it was only liberties but now people seem to have started taking others like fly agarics 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

When I was younger it was only liberties but now people seem to have started taking others like fly agarics 

I used to knock about with a couple of 'new age travellers' that lived in tents in  the local woods ,early 90's they showed us how to prepare the argarics👍

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Fly agarics are a risky game you can easily kill yourself, you peel the skin and cut little tabs off for a trip used to sell them to the old hippy years ago but just stick with magics now have a little pot for here enough for a giggle and some bendy colours 

540A76B5-958B-400F-88B3-F24507FFC338.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Fly agarics are a risky game you can easily kill yourself, you peel the skin and cut little tabs off for a trip used to sell them to the old hippy years ago but just stick with magics now have a little pot for here enough for a giggle and some bendy colours 

Last time I had a shroom  trip was 2003 at Glastonbury... coming up listening to Jimmy Cliff singing I can see clearly now the rain has gone in a Saturday morning 👌..off to Amsterdam in march for a stag....I can see a fair few of us tripping after a few punnets🥴😁👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 29/11/2023 at 15:56, mackem said:

Not a quid a bar,that was 5 bars for a quid lol

i was reading about the thc vape pens in the uk mack all full of about 20 different types a spice few if any had any thc at all you have to be mad smoking out like that 

35 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i was reading about the thc vape pens in the uk mack all full of about 20 different types a spice few if any had any thc at all you have to be mad smoking out like that 

UK fakes mate,at source from a legit dispo everything is lab tested,fact.UK vapes made in the UK can have whatever the maker puts in,legit vape is pure distil UK vapes whatever the guys putting in cook up,the odd thing is in the UK genuine and fake cost exactly the same.

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

I did think that from what I'd read on it, looked too risky for my liking 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, mackem said:

UK fakes mate,at source from a legit dispo everything is lab tested,fact.UK vapes made in the UK can have whatever the maker puts in,legit vape is pure distil UK vapes whatever the guys putting in cook up,the odd thing is in the UK genuine and fake cost exactly the same.

they have been testing all different ones mate all over the country even ones with some thc in still have synthetics in people must be mad smoking em 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

they have been testing all different ones mate all over the country even ones with some thc in still have synthetics in people must be mad smoking em 

But,not the genuine.Dispos at source get fined,like I said in UK it’s the Wild West,there’s people doing a walter white all over the UK,legalisation means you get your dist with its breakdown certificate direct from a lab,totally different to dodgy Dave or Brian in Solihull or Gateshead cooking up any old shit and syringing it into their fake carts bought from Alibaba.com and their packaging and holograms from DHGate then flogging them to Pete as legit,it ain’t going to change there anytime soon mate,just how it is.

• Like 1

I did mushrooms once in the late 90s - a mate made us both a cupasoup with them. He didn't want his so, I had them both. Those things took a whole day off me - we started late morning, when I came around again, his missus and my girlfriend at the time were there, it was dark outside, he was on the whizz and tinkering with some radio on the dining table.

I didn't see stuff that wasn't there but, everything was well distorted. It was out of control more than anything else I'd tried.

......... when I left, I could have sworn that the car had a flat tyre - I checked it 3 times on the way home. The girlfriend was doing her nut over it :laugh:

I was philosophical for about a week :laugh:

I probably overdid it but, I haven't touched them since.

For me, it was a very unique experience but, I won't be doing it again. No regrets :thumbs:

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I did mushrooms once in the late 90s - a mate made us both a cupasoup with them. He didn't want his so, I had them both. Those things took a whole day off me - we started late morning, when I came around again, his missus and my girlfriend at the time were there, it was dark outside, he was on the whizz and tinkering with some radio on the dining table.

I didn't see stuff that wasn't there but, everything was well distorted. It was out of control more than anything else I'd tried.

......... when I left, I could have sworn that the car had a flat tyre - I checked it 3 times on the way home. The girlfriend was doing her nut over it :laugh:

I was philosophical for about a week :laugh:

I probably overdid it but, I haven't touched them since.

For me, it was a very unique experience but, I won't be doing it again. No regrets :thumbs:

Everytime as kids when we did them or dropped microdots... We used to say to each other 'It will all be alright in the morning' as reassurance 🤣🤣🤣had some mad f***ing experiences on the stuff... wouldn't change it for the world mind...not everyone who tried it,was right after mind😁👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
27 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Everytime as kids when we did them or dropped microdots... We used to say to each other 'It will all be alright in the morning' as reassurance 🤣🤣🤣had some mad f***ing experiences on the stuff... wouldn't change it for the world mind...not everyone who tried it,was right after mind😁👍

Yes, I heard that from the same friend - he said that another mate was screaming to be taken to A&E while he was off his nut on them on a camping trip up your way. Apparently I was like the scene on Young Guns where they're on Peyote :laugh:

Fecked if I can remember any of the time in between but, I've always been quite a calm person, thankfully. 

years ago we all took white lightening real strong acid tabs when they want shit my pal took a turn and jumped straight through a glass window,we took him to the hospital he tried to jump out the window there and ended up in a sraight jacket until he came down i had some good times on it

7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:
NEWS.SKY.COM

Medical cannabis was legalised in the UK in 2018, but still it isn't available on the NHS. It means legalisation has...

I know a guy got a prescription from a private doctor in Harley Street,it’s all about cash,he is actually quite smart,sells weed but got the script so if he is ever stopped carrying anything at least he can argue it out as personal even though he doesn’t smoke.

• Like 1