I know people who made millions from plants, and went grey figuring out how to get the cash legitimised and into the system, now you just get the bank to arrange collection,i know the manager in Tokyo's and they are making paper. 

IMG_20220331_122142.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

Had a chat yesterday with a doctor, he was saying legalising cannabis has seen a big decrease in smoking tobacco in the under 30 age bracket, most prefer to smoke CBD or full spectrum cannabis to tobacco. 

IMG_20220407_100048.jpg

IMG_20220407_100313.jpg

IMG_20220407_100237.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/04/2022 at 20:27, mackem said:

Had a chat yesterday with a doctor, he was saying legalising cannabis has seen a big decrease in smoking tobacco in the under 30 age bracket, most prefer to smoke CBD or full spectrum cannabis to tobacco. 

IMG_20220407_100048.jpg

IMG_20220407_100313.jpg

IMG_20220407_100237.jpg

Mack not buying into that Cali shit it’s got the youth of today hooked  all ways round  paying bucks  shame they never chocked on jack n some silver they might understand a bit but they can’t be told  they know more lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

You wouldn’t be hitting no bong no gadgets multi rolling hearer  you be recoiling evaluating your purpose whilst nailed to the x the last thing you be thinking is wrapping another one up like the Cali bangers 

If you weren't around and cut your teeth on the solids....then you won't know shit from toothpaste ??

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
52 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

If you weren't around and cut your teeth on the solids....then you won't know shit from toothpaste ??

I was stuck in a tiny crawl space under the deck of a boat with a bit of hash once....... 

IMG_20220423_151810.jpg

2 hours ago, green lurchers said:

You wouldn’t be hitting no bong no gadgets multi rolling hearer  you be recoiling evaluating your purpose whilst nailed to the x the last thing you be thinking is wrapping another one up like the Cali bangers 

i hated the jack gl f***ing shite sickly smelling and give me palpitations ? only bud ever did it 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Gene said:

Just tried  CBD oil for the first time, got that Blessed 500mg.

Don't really know how much to take as the instructions are a bit off, just done 5 drops, will do another 5 before bed.

Has anyone actually had it long term and did they get any benefits out of it?

I think you take 50 drops before bed atb Joe. ?

• Haha 1