Anyone ever bother going to the Dam these days?

There are nicer places in holland to enjoy a smoke........unfortunately there's a line across holland where below it back towards the border you can't smoke without dutch ID.....

.....Utrecht is the nearest for me, which is much nicer than the dam...

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

There are nicer places in holland to enjoy a smoke........unfortunately there's a line across holland where below it back towards the border you can't smoke without dutch ID.....

Worked in Utrecht a few times, nice place, but we'd either stay in Rotterdam or Amsterdam as we'd always turn it into a jolly. I fancy a weekend city break :D

Worked in Utrecht a few times, nice place, but we'd either stay in Rotterdam or Amsterdam as we'd always turn it into a jolly. I fancy a weekend city break :D

Obviously you can tell by my post I'm getting older....haha

....I can't be arse with picking your way through the scumbags anymore...;-)

Obviously you can tell by my post I'm getting older....haha

....I can't be arse with picking your way through the scumbags anymore...;-)

same boat :thumbs:

A lot of people with serious mental issues due to smoking weed,if it's one thing that winds me up its people telling me weed is harmless

I fecking love the stuff but this attitude that it's completely harmless that seems to be getting more widespread these days boils my piss too. It can have serious effects mentally on some people especially when the brain is still developing and like any mind altering substance needs to be respected.

Common sense and moderation is the key just like with alcohol.

it doesn't help when weed is getting stronger either

Who knew was so many weed nerds on here

I think there's a lot more.......

THL= THE HAMMERED LIFE!

Fair play that's a fecking good one :laugh::thumbs:

Big gay dave tought it was the homo life when he first joined it was a big let down for him a site full of men who act like weman but dont like bumming

• Like 2

Cannabis cup started out with best of intentions ended up a commercial international smoke fest too many bribes paid too ensure wins as a win is as good as money in the bank for the coffee shops n seed breeders

Think the smoke in uk some of the best about can't really see the point of running over too the dam like you needed too years back

• Like 2

Totally agree with you arctic, UK smoke can compete with anything in Amsterdam or anywhere else TBH :yes:

Here's a bit of UK grown Super Lemon Haze ;)

Llb1G9Sl.jpg

Edited by BGD