3ys4v8bl.jpg

Enjoying a nice bit of Lemons for my evening smoke right now :whistling:

Now that looks pukka :thumbs:

Really is top stuff stinks of fresh cut lemons, bit different to my usual Cheesey things.

All credit to the grower, lad knows what he's doing ;)

Trichs still look a bit clear with the odd one going cloudy could have done with another 8 to 14 days for my liking so there plenty of Amber..... couchlock is the only way :laugh:
a man that knows his stuff ;)respect.lemon seems to be doing the rounds a minute-people are finally waking up and realising that cheese has had its day lol.can't beat the taste of the widow from the 90's was always a favourite of mine.atb dc
  • Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

3ys4v8bl.jpg

Really is top stuff stinks of fresh cut lemons, bit different to my usual Cheesey things.

Trichs still look a bit clear with the odd one going cloudy could have done with another 8 to 14 days for my liking so there plenty of Amber..... couchlock is the only way :laugh:
a man that knows his stuff ;)respect.lemon seems to be doing the rounds a minute-people are finally waking up and realising that cheese has had its day lol.can't beat the taste of the widow from the 90's was always a favourite of mine.atb dc

There was a cut of Widow going around in the late 90s early 00s that was hands down the best weed I've ever smoked, so covered in trichs it looked like that sprayed weed and the best taste ever. Very high ceiling on the high too, could just keep smoking and get higher and higher.

I worked my arse off trying to get a cut of it but the firm running it held onto it really tight and now it's nowhere to be found :cray:

• Like 1

3ys4v8bl.jpg

Never been a cheese fan ....blue moonshine is my always go back to toke :thumbs: had some really nice liberty haze not long ago of a friend but it was a rare phenotype version I doubt I will be seeing it again . ...very nice

3ys4v8bl.jpg

There was a cut of Widow going around in the late 90s early 00s that was hands down the best weed I've ever smoked, so covered in trichs it looked like that sprayed weed and the best taste ever. Very high ceiling on the high too, could just keep smoking and get higher and higher.

I worked my arse off trying to get a cut of it but the firm running it held onto it really tight and now it's nowhere to be found :cray:

The best white strain I had was Alaskan ice but sadly it turned out to be real unstable and would hermi at any opportunity. ..real shame. :no:
  • Like 1

3ys4v8bl.jpg

The best white strain I had was Alaskan ice but sadly it turned out to be real unstable and would hermi at any opportunity. ..real shame. :no:

Another great cut that's eluded me all these years is the S8 White Rhino cut, great big sticky calyxes dripping with resin and some of the biggest trichs I've ever seen, smelt of a mixture of lemons and fresh cut grass with a really sweet lemon taste and great giggly high, used to be everywhere now I can only get the odd ounce with no direct link to grower so no hope of getting a cut :no:

Some real gems hiding in the white "family"...

• Like 1

3ys4v8bl.jpg

Another great cut that's eluded me all these years is the S8 White Rhino cut, great big sticky calyxes dripping with resin and some of the biggest trichs I've ever seen, smelt of a mixture of lemons and fresh cut grass with a really sweet lemon taste and great giggly high, used to be everywhere now I can only get the odd ounce with no direct link to grower so no hope of getting a cut :no:

Some real gems hiding in the white "family"...

Totally agree there :thumbs:

3ys4v8bl.jpg

feel your pain-that was the bollocks back in the day.we bought the seeds the year after it won the cup,can't remember the exact year things are a bit fuzzy lol,around 95 maybe-the one where the sugar leaves tasted the same as the bud,very few strains around now that have the qualities of that old widow.mad thing is it was only half the thc of the strains around today,;).atb dc

Propper cheddar is the shit, nice musky taste, although I like an old amneisa hazer now an again lol happy days lads

Real well grown Exodus Cheese (not the crap churned out by seedbanks) is a joy to smoke. That lovely musky black hash taste with the berry background, fecking lush :yes:

• Like 1

3ys4v8bl.jpg

feel your pain-that was the bollocks back in the day.we bought the seeds the year after it won the cup,can't remember the exact year things are a bit fuzzy lol,around 95 maybe-the one where the sugar leaves tasted the same as the bud,very few strains around now that have the qualities of that old widow.mad thing is it was only half the thc of the strains around today, ;).atb dc

Yes bang on pal, you could smoke a joint of trim and not be able to tell it wasn't bud. Special stuff indeed :yes:

• Like 1

Anyone ever try the original Nevilles haze? ...I always heard great things about it but it never came my way unfortunately ...that said I swing more to indica so probably wouldn't have liked it :laugh:

• Like 1

Travelled all around the world and smoked with rastas, Mexicans and Morroccon's and every type and class in between-use it don't let it abuse you.these days I can take it or leave it.my favourite of all time has to be jackerer followed by nl 5 x haze 5.f**k cheese it's poo lol.mate brought me back some chitaral bud few weeks back that was tasty.quite like the bubble hash aswell.atb dc

Lemon haze cured for 5-6 months is real nice, hardest part is leaving it alone for that long.

• Like 2