• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

if tea anything like coffee ,its good ,but once youve finished the cup your committed!had some memorable evenings when id had that last gulp then some one knocks at door you werent expecting!lol

Yes I've got my timing & quantities messed up before.........One time I remember having a brew around 11.30 on a Saturday morning, I had work at 5.30 that evening, obviously plenty of time you'd think.......but I was still struggling late that evening! Haha.....

.....mentally exhausting....haha

I've messed up before ingesting. ...it's not funny nor pleasant :laugh:

if tea anything like coffee ,its good ,but once youve finished the cup your committed!had some memorable evenings when id had that last gulp then some one knocks at door you werent expecting!lol

Yes I've got my timing & quantities messed up before.........One time I remember having a brew around 11.30 on a Saturday morning, I had work at 5.30 that evening, obviously plenty of time you'd think.......but I was still struggling late that evening! Haha.....

.....mentally exhausting....haha

I've messed up before ingesting. ...it's not funny nor pleasant :laugh:

Yeh there's no solution, but to ride it out...........................or hide...haha

• Like 1

Came across some genuine in the pink skunk#1 couple weeks back lovely trip down memory lane and still too this day holds its own for sure

Blueberry a favourite but I can't stand blue cheese old exodus cheese lovely though best I've had of late likely been chemdog

• Like 1

Have any of you tried that so called super skunk from Africa it was on tv bout year ago I've got no clue about smoke so can't remember it's name think it was from Swaziland I think

It's just Dutch genetics crossed with native landraces in a great climate for weed production, definitely high quality for import but very hit and miss and never really going to stand up to decent stuff grown in the UK simply because of the distance it has to travel and how it's treated in transit.

• Like 1

Anyone ever try the original Nevilles haze? ...I always heard great things about it but it never came my way unfortunately ...that said I swing more to indica so probably wouldn't have liked it :laugh:

I've mate really into all the pure sativas, he grows Neville's (I think, might be Old Timers Haze actually, will have to ask) Destroyer and some African landraces...

Not for me at all :laugh: The Destroyer felt like doing a line of coke followed by a tab of acid FFS :icon_eek: Much more of an actual "drug experience" than just a relaxing smoke to chill out with...

Yeah I think I would be the same I like my heart in my chest not running out the door lol

My heart was out the door and down the street after about 3 puffs on a joint :laugh: and I'm no lightweight...

Have any of you tried that so called super skunk from Africa it was on tv bout year ago I've got no clue about smoke so can't remember it's name think it was from Swaziland I think

It's just Dutch genetics crossed with native landraces in a great climate for weed production, definitely high quality for import but very hit and miss and never really going to stand up to decent stuff grown in the UK simply because of the distance it has to travel and how it's treated in transit.

ok i never knew there was so many different types until I read this thread lol

Supper silver haze is very nice happy smoking

So good it's sold under about 50 different names in Amsterdam :laugh:

so are all strains that why there's loads of different seed banks,you can get say a blue cheese seed from barnys farm an one from green house seeds an there not the same when grown

Supper silver haze is very nice happy smoking

So good it's sold under about 50 different names in Amsterdam :laugh:

so are all strains that why there's loads of different seed banks,you can get say a blue cheese seed from barnys farm an one from green house seeds an there not the same when grown

That's because there's 100s of different phenotypes in every strain, the only way to get consistent bud is to take cuttings and clone plants.

And the "Cheeses" sold by all seedbanks are either crosses or S1s of Exodus so it's never going to be the same as the real cut unless you get incredibly lucky with a pheno.

• Like 2

Nbq6CKzl.jpg

Seeing as there's been a bit of talk of proper Cheese on this thread thought I'd put up a pic of some, can trace the cut that was grown from all the way back to Brightside the guy who gave the cut to Exodus ;)

• Like 2