Scottish Independence

I don't actually think it will, contrary to what the enthusiasts for indy are saying the general mood would appear to be no.

I suppose this time around they could lower the voting age to fourteen and manipulate the emotions of even more naïve youngsters seeing as the sixteen/seventeen year olds didn't quite clinch it last time.

• Like 1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Veto veto veto no chance for Scotland to join the EU.Does make me laugh though when a supposed nationalist wants to give their countries sovereignty away to the EU . Sturgeon is no nationalist she's j

Myself, as a Scot, I quite like the idea of a devolved Scottish government with more control of local and purely Scottish matters but still remain part of the UK. I can't quite grasp the snp's idea

I was a yes,,,but now a no,, dont want EU,,, rather be with a English bull dog than a Brussels sprout lol

Posted Images

How do you work that out joe.

Never happen the same rangers hun c**ts will block it again lol

That taig bitch can go f**k herself. Cap in hand to Europe begging to be allowed to stay. f***ing short memory during independence the same EU told scotland to get to f**k there will be no special treatment.

Its plain as the nose on your face that SNP would have us eating roots and wearing hair shirts as long as they break up the union. Its a anti English party and its followers are made up of the worst kind of papes imaginable.

Never forget this is protestant country made up by a proddy majority.

☺ FGAU

• Like 4

its still higher than it was, was also a another poll done at the same time, results were more in favour of yes

if it was the other way around, yous would be telling me, its just a poll, dont read to much into it...

once scots see the damage brexit causes up here, will see more support for yes.. give it time

Edited by Joe1888

They can do all they polls they want. It still dont change the fact that regardles of what people say in public when they go into that booth to cast their vote,most of the canny scots (except the igñorant die hards) will vote with their heads.

Only a complete f***ing clown would vote yes. Especially when the UK is going through a new chapter. I also see you didnt answer the question put to you again joe.

Snp want an independent scotland "so we can make our own decisions ". But in the next breath want to hand it over to Brussels. Just further proof that snp is just a bigoted party who dont give f**k about the people. Christ they wont even accept the majority of their countrymens decision.its not a political party imo. Its a f***ing mob!

• Like 1

It does seem the ones that want to leave the union are bad-tempered whinging c**ts who will bore you to death with their ideals until they get their own way. None of it has been thought through properly, other than wanting to be out of the union.

I'd like Scotland to stay in the UK, but I think everyone has had enough of listening to this pathetic rhetoric. SNP have no place in Westminster. Why would they want to have a say in a country they hate so much? Apart from the wages of course.

Have another referendum and when the result is the same as it was before, shut the f**k up for once and for all.

better together/ no will struggle to win the next indy ref campain. they ignored 70% of the voters and focused on the 30% undecided.. they did what they had to do to win, the research,tactics and key message was a lie... proven to be, those tactics wont work a second time round, maybe in 50 years, but if we get another indyref so soon after the last, people will remember!

i asked a basic question, not my fault the thread has run on for pages.. :laugh:

happy enough to leave it for now, if another ref is confirmed, maybe we can discuss it then :laugh:

Edited by Joe1888