Police Shootings Usa

Not good whats going on out there! Are yank police just more trigger happy? Are they racist,or is it if a large percent of crime is committed by blacks ,chances are they are more likely to get shot?

Seemed like we had a spate of blacks dying in police custody ,I just thought they didn't handle being arrested well,bit like catching pike in the summer, they need gentle handling when putting back!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'Aparantly' huh! Any other facts?   If we're to believe what's being reported he told the officer he was licensed CCW and then went for his pocket despite being told not to and the cop shot. Not bec

It's pretty clear how things go over here. Either who comply with the directions of a police officer or... it doesn't matter which race you are. As a point of fact more whites are shot by police than

Posted Images

Pike in the summer pmsl lollol

Its the only analogy I could think of !You get what I mean though?Seemed like police would arrest a healthy 20 something black guy and he'd die in a cell ,i just assumed they didn't do well in captivity?

• Like 2

Not good whats going on out there! Are yank police just more trigger happy? Are they racist,or is it if a large percent of crime is committed by blacks ,chances are they are more likely to get shot?

Seemed like we had a spate of blacks dying in police custody ,I just thought they didn't handle being arrested well,bit like catching pike in the summer, they need gentle handling when putting back!

. Yeah but come on, he was selling CD,s from his car, I don't think the colour of his skin would make a jot of difference, for a crime so dispicable, as that, or am I just being naive,

Its the only analogy I could think of !You get what I mean though?Seemed like police would arrest a healthy 20 something black guy and he'd die in a cell ,i just assumed they didn't do well in captivity?
. I think the problem occurs with those 20 stone black men, when you put em in a tube and try to remand them in the margins, they just don't have the lung capacity, you would expect
  • Like 3

. I think the problem occurs with those 20 stone black men, when you put em in a tube and try to remand them in the margins, they just don't have the lung capacity, you would expect

PMSL!!!

Strangely I knew what ye meant lol

Glad someone did lol

There's been two in the last few days,,first guy was selling cd,s,,,but apparantly had a gun in his pocket,,,I've watched both vids,,,it doesn't look like he's struggling much or trying to get his gun out,,,,,,but I'm only watching it from a film,,,not actually there,,,,so who knows,,,,,but it does look bad..

The second one,,,the guy was stopped for a tail light out on his car,,,his girlfriend and daughter are in the car,,,he has a clean record,,,and is registered to carry a fire arm,,,the film only starts after the shooting with girlfriend talking to the officer ,,she says he was reaching in his pocket to get his licence,,as requested,,,4 shots,,point blank,,,with a 4 year old child in the back....

There's been two in the last few days,,first guy was selling cd,s,,,but apparantly had a gun in his pocket,,,I've watched both vids,,,it doesn't look like he's struggling much or trying to get his gun out,,,,,,but I'm only watching it from a film,,,not actually there,,,,so who knows,,,,,but it does look bad..

The second one,,,the guy was stopped for a tail light out on his car,,,his girlfriend and daughter are in the car,,,he has a clean record,,,and is registered to carry a fire arm,,,the film only starts after the shooting with girlfriend talking to the officer ,,she says he was reaching in his pocket to get his licence,,as requested,,,4 shots,,point blank,,,with a 4 year old child in the back....

I've just watched that second one...........how the fcuk did she remain so calm?, for her child's sake suppose....

4 shots into a car with a child is just fcuking mental panic! Lucky he didn't shoot the lot.......

• Like 1

I hope none of the dead officers are black !

Otherwise "Black Lives Matter" will have to become "Black Lives Matter......as Long As Its Not a Black Policeman !"

Edited by Blackbriar

. Yeah but come on, he was selling CD,s from his car, I don't think the colour of his skin would make a jot of difference, for a crime so dispicable, as that, or am I just being naive,

He was reported to have threatened someone with a gun,he then resisted arrest and apparently reached for either his or one of the police mens guns (I've read both).

If that's true,then it's his own fault.

But you can't blame the police for being jumpy over there,there's low trust societies and then there's less than affluent mixed societies.

They need to segregate ASAP,black police in black areas,paid for by their own taxes,and the same for whites,it's not fair on anyone at the moment,the white police or the genuinely innocent blacks.

He was reported to have threatened someone with a gun,he then resisted arrest and apparently reached for either his or one of the police mens guns (I've read both).

But you can't blame the police for being jumpy over there,there's low trust societies and then there's less than affluent mixed societies.

They need to segregate ASAP,black police in black areas,paid for by their own taxes,and the same for whites,it's not fair on anyone at the moment,the white police or the genuinely innocent blacks.

I read something similar......Police were called to a report of a man threatening a couple with a gun........

. Mate I was only joking I don't really care much about a land were everyone over 18 has a gun of course you are going to get shootings, but your joke is much funnier than mine, a black police force paid for by there own tax,s, really, now that's funny,
  • Like 1

One thing i dont get,the minnesota shooting of the guy in the car with his girlfriend and 4 year old daughter,the girlfriend seems to prioritise getting the footage on facebook as her boyfriend has just been shot sitting next to her,she is chatting away to facebook,plod take her phone and throw it on the grass and she shouts "they took my phone off me facebook" the 4 year old is chatting to the mum and shenis STILL on facebook..The dallas shootings one guy said i came round the corner,saw an officer down and updated my facebook profile.

• Like 2