Police Shootings Usa

What they know mate is that vast sections of their own ethnic and social group are not out blowing people away over crack territory so yes, they are probably alright and at the bottom of the suspect list.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'Aparantly' huh! Any other facts?   If we're to believe what's being reported he told the officer he was licensed CCW and then went for his pocket despite being told not to and the cop shot. Not bec

It's pretty clear how things go over here. Either who comply with the directions of a police officer or... it doesn't matter which race you are. As a point of fact more whites are shot by police than

Posted Images

I find it so strange when libertarians are so comfortable with the idea of the state holding the ultimate power over the citizens. Agents of the state being allowed to commit summary executions in the street if they feel a bit uncomfortable with the person they're detaining should be the sort of thing they're against I would have thought.

Guess it's the ultimate "I'm alright Jack", they know it's incredibly unlikely to happen to them because they're not young males living in the bad part of town so they're ok with it. Not very ideologically consistent though.

Well that might appear strange to someone who ain't a libertarian. A libertarian accepts that a degree of authority is necessary for the protection of liberty, they might not like the police but accept them as a necessary evil. A necessary evil that must carry guns to enforce the law in a country that retains the freedom for all citizens to carry themselves. Libertarianism has shit all to do with safety. And cops shooting civies in clusterfuck misunderstandings are not executions. A defensive shooting is not an execution, even if it was irrational.

But yes I personally am against all this, if indeed it can be helped. I'm inclined to stand by the forces out of a sense of patriotism but nonetheless demand the highest standards practical and the right to the same tools the authorities have for my own defense.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2

The idea of an agent of the state pulling a citizen over while they're driving along minding their own business and then they give the a citizen a series of orders and if they're not carried out to the letter the officer can shoot them dead and it's all the citizens fault because they should have known better doesn't sit right with me at all. Just seems to go against any ideas of liberty or freedom from the state to me...

"Well I would just roll over and do whatever the state told me." is definitely a good survival stratergy when it comes to encounters with US law enforcement it just doesn't seem like how you should have to behave in a free society. When one false move gives the state the right to gun you down are you really free?

Like you say though I'm not a libertarian so obviously I just don't understand.

The idea of an agent of the state pulling a citizen over while they're driving along minding their own business and then they give the a citizen a series of orders and if they're not carried out to the letter the officer can shoot them dead and it's all the citizens fault because they should have known better doesn't sit right with me at all. Just seems to go against any ideas of liberty or freedom from the state to me...

"Well I would just roll over and do whatever the state told me." is definitely a good survival stratergy when it comes to encounters with US law enforcement it just doesn't seem like how you should have to behave in a free society. When one false move gives the state the right to gun you down are you really free?

Your premise makes sense, unfortunately we all have realism imposed on us by those that want to cut about being f***ing animals and unfortunately for law abiding young black males in America the law of averages says they are the ones you can't take chances with.......as I said before, that is life.

By the way, I heard there had been 500 fatal shooting by US police this year and a 123 were black males, who were the other 377?........

Non compliance and behaviour that constitutes a potential threat are different. If I was told not to go for my pocket by an ARU I'd fully expect to be shot for non compliance. I wouldn't expect to be shot for non compliance if told to show my ID while spread Eagle and motionless! Lol.

Look I f***ing hate authority, I accept law enforcement as a necessary part of government and government as necessary for the sustainability of liberty. Libertarians are just more reasonable and pragmatic anarchist! In a similar way to a commy running the labour party in a capitalist economy for a monarch is being pragmatic! LOL.

Weve talked already about how things need to change if practically achievable. But I don't see incidents like this as executions like folks like you do, I see them as f**k ups. And blaming guns, which typically happens, is a greater threat to liberty than twitchy police. Corrupt police who act as the judiciary however would be of great concern!

Your premise makes sense, unfortunately we all have realism imposed on us by those that want to cut about being f***ing animals and unfortunately for law abiding young black males in America the law of averages says they are the ones you can't take chances with.......as I said before, that is life.

By the way, I heard there had been 500 fatal shooting by US police this year and a 123 were black males, who were the other 377?........

black females i hope.

I really don't see it as a race thing, you say yourself less than half of the fatal shootings so far this year have been black men...

In 2015 82 unarmed people were fatally shot by US police 42 of them were white and 24 were black. This really isn't only a problem for young black men.

well BGD if there was no crimes then there would be no need for police. The blacks are a feral race they revert back to tribal ways very quick, if they can't understand instructions very well then there's something lacking in them, and as for his hoe acting calm and thinking more about her camera, from my own view stick a camera in front of blacks and watch them riot as to who can out do who

well BGD if there was no crimes then there would be no need for police. The blacks are a feral race they revert back to tribal ways very quick, if they can't understand instructions very well then there's something lacking in them, and as for his hoe acting calm and thinking more about her camera, from my own view stick a camera in front of blacks and watch them riot as to who can out do who

Twice as many unarmed white folk were shot last year. Guess they're a feral race too?

Away and play in traffic, the grown ups are talking now.

I really don't see it as a race thing, you say yourself less than half of the fatal shootings so far this year have been black men...

In 2015 82 unarmed people were fatally shot by US police 42 of them were white and 24 were black. This really isn't only a problem for young black men.

So why the need for movements like "black lives matter" or the suggestion from certain factions of our old friend "institutional racism" ?

Black dudes are more likely to be doing crime, everyone knows that but it would seem from what you say and the figures say that they ARE NOT being disproportionately targeted.

Glad we cleared that up :)

Now, for libertarians, freedom don't come for free it would seem ;)

You are one horrible f****r neems,,,,

Very warped mind,,,

Over 30,000 white women are raped by black men a year in America,they commit a lot more violent crime everywhere and inevitable increased tensions will make that worse as of now.

But those 30,000 women aren't as important as this (clearly unworkable) narrative,neither are the 49 gays shot dead the other week,these 5 dead cops or that black kid shot for playing with a toy gun by (justifiably) paranoid police,not to mention their families.

The narrative is more important than any of them,to some people.

But I'm the bad person...

Edited by neems

So why the need for movements like "black lives matter" or the suggestion from certain factions of our old friend "institutional racism" ?

Black dudes are more likely to be doing crime, everyone knows that but it would seem from what you say and the figures say that they ARE NOT being disproportionately targeted.

Blacks only make up 13% of the population so they are indeed being disproportionately targeted, it's just that white folk are also being killed at an alarming rate. The one thing most victims of police violence have in common is economic status...

Blacks only make up 13% of the population so they are indeed being disproportionately targeted, it's just that white folk are also being killed at an alarming rate. The one thing most victims of police violence have in common is economic status...

Well I would think it's a given that if you are as poor as a f***ing church mouse you are more likely to be at it !!.......you don't need to be a professor of human nature to work that out mate !

More worrying is that if blacks are only 13% of the population why are they making up more than half the prison population ?..........why is that small number doing more crime on it's own than any other section of the populace?

So there you have it.....that's why they are getting plugged.

In a country where every man and his dog has guns, is say that was a fairly low number of mistakes........especially when you factor in that among 300,000,000 people there will be a lot of thick c**ts !

• Like 3