How dare you I am a pacifist ......

Nothing wrong with pacifists......just as long as its not these confused cant quite make my mind up types !

I am difinetely a pacifist ... Well unless I can fill you in or I think I'm safe then perhaps I'm not .......

• Like 3

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as you have left it rather late in life to start a career on the piss may I suggest you forget the missing years, starting on beer working upto lager etc etc and just get straight on the cider, and I

Seeing as you are new to the drinking game youngster here are some basic rules that will help you     Always do something to earn your pint ,it can be a visit to the gym or a days work or a bank j

NO NO NO NO NO forget all that strongbow bullmers nonsense real made scrumpy from local sources that's the way to go ... Whenever I work down the west country way in the summer I always look out for t

Gnash mate you say uve never been around drinkers but your a England supporter who travels to comps lol not knocking you bud so enjoy your swill,

Im talking about in daily life not every other year...... ive never made a point of surrounding myself with piss heads thats all.....but they do call it lifestyle " choices "......so lets have it :D.

There nothing worse than having a nice pint spoiled by a piss head or piss heads or worse young piss heads ... It's one of the reasons I haven't been out to a pub in the night in years ... I like a quite pint or glass of wine in a nice country pub with a bit of character to it ... Luckily I live in the sticks so I've got plenty around me ......

drink can turn the nicest of people to pricks its mad go drink in a spot were the likes of these pricks are not aloud .I wouldnt let that dictate my pleasure tbh aldo I do hate sloppy forks dribblin out them. hate country pubs was working in kerry in a place called skibbereen any ways went for point with colleague on way ignorin the wolf whistles from a group of miss trunchble lookin cnuts (fresh meat the could smell us knew we were outsiders every one in it ) we gets to this shit hole bout 15 square feet greeted with a smile "two pints " was all I got out and the hole pub turned and staired in wat ever taughts they had .. taught we were goin to be eaten alive cnuts still talking fluent irish in the place couldnt believe it. There was one toilet for everyone including the pop ins off the road . prob after bin told there two jackeens inside haven only herd an not seen of dubliners seeing if there was other beings outside this slum ha . we skipped chipper on way home as the place was fillty sellin branby burgers ha ha ha and them ogers who were whistlin were congregating in the shadows .... well that was the worst experince with alcohol ever talk about anxious uneasy ..

Its no a beer but yous English lads need to try some of this stuff, couple bottles of this separate the men from the boys :laugh: :laugh: 6C76E3FD-F715-47BD-B00C-7859B1A48323_zps

8 fosters an a half bottle of fuckfast banjoed cnut of a thing stains like ink an be all over ye cause your pissed... in bed I used put one leg out with me foot on floor to stop me spinning ha ha ha good days what I taught they were lol

There's a couple of real nice breweries local to me. One is titanic brewery and one is wincle beer co. Both do some very nice real ales.

If you're ever up this way gnash give me a shout and I will treat you to a few tasters ?

Wrong time of year for real ale drinking ... The summer is for cider or lager sat outside in a nice beer garden in a quiet country pub watching the world amble by .... The winter is the time for real ales ... A nice quiet pub with a real fire and the rain lashing the Windows ... Atmosphere is everything ........

I cant seem to get on with cider again all these Strongbows and Old English whatever their called seem a bit fizzy i just cant abide fizzy drinks.................but then i guess ciders similar to ale in that it varies region to region....or not ?.....nice thirst quencher though cider from the little ive had.
NO NO NO NO NO forget all that strongbow bullmers nonsense real made scrumpy from local sources that's the way to go ... Whenever I work down the west country way in the summer I always look out for the cider signs on the farms ... All the big flash colourful signs get ignored until I see a cardboard sign normally spelt wrong pointing up a ragged dirt track where your met by an old half drunk farmer ... Now these are the fellas to get your cider from ......

FINALLY. Someome os talking sense.

There's a couple of real nice breweries local to me. One is titanic brewery and one is wincle beer co. Both do some very nice real ales.

If you're ever up this way gnash give me a shout and I will treat you to a few tasters

carefull gnasher he might start reading his poetry to you.haha.

• Like 2

Gnasher if you come across it try Joseph holt brown ale hard to beat IMO..

Will do mate thanks....its the " real ales " im interested in as apparently they are good for you :D

If you're ever up this way gnash give me a shout and I will treat you to a few tasters

Nice one Gaz.....is that before or after we hit the gym :D......we,ll make it after i reckon.

..​

Gnasher if you come across it try Joseph holt brown ale hard to beat IMO..

Will do mate thanks....its the " real ales " im interested in as apparently they are good for you :D

Nice one Gaz.....is that before or after we hit the gym :D......we,ll make it after i reckon.

..​

Definitely after ?