• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as you have left it rather late in life to start a career on the piss may I suggest you forget the missing years, starting on beer working upto lager etc etc and just get straight on the cider, and I

Seeing as you are new to the drinking game youngster here are some basic rules that will help you     Always do something to earn your pint ,it can be a visit to the gym or a days work or a bank j

NO NO NO NO NO forget all that strongbow bullmers nonsense real made scrumpy from local sources that's the way to go ... Whenever I work down the west country way in the summer I always look out for t

Scrumpy Jack aint that some appletiser type shit......come on im trying to man up and get some hairs on me chest i want real ale ( last few words in a slightly deeper tone )

Lol scrumpy jack ... No I mean real scrumpy out of a jug man ... It will put so many hairs on your chest you will look like a silver back .....

• Like 1

Scrumpy Jack aint that some appletiser type shit......come on im trying to man up and get some hairs on me chest i want real ale ( last few words in a slightly deeper tone )

Not that fizzy pass mucker, real Scrumpy is to scrumpy jack what Real Ale is to fosters lager. Lol

Oh i beg your pardon i thought it was the same.......ive been used to drinking orange juice in boozers all my life ive got a lot to learn :icon_redface:

As long as i can avoid lager at all costs.....and spirits......or liqueurs.....or sparkly champagne type shit that makes you pull silly faces.

Basically i just want a maaaans drink that i can growl between glugs and pull the look off......it just dont work with orange juice !

Edited by gnasher16

Oh i beg your pardon i thought it was the same.......ive been used to drinking orange juice in boozers all my life ive got a lot to learn :icon_redface:

As long as i can avoid lager at all costs.....and spirits......or liqueurs.....or sparkly champagne type shit that makes you pull silly faces.

Basically i just want a maaaans drink that i can growl between glugs and pull the look off......it just dont work with orange juice !

Then scrumpy is the drink for you ... Just go easy it's not as forgiving as real ale lol .......

Adnams Broadside...one of the best bottled beers around imo

Adnams make some nice beers. broadside and ghostship on draught , if kept right are lovely.

'If' kept right...Ghostship in particular can vary pub to pub...Broadside is 6% out the bottle and has a real bite to it but only 4.something out the cask and loses something from the taste...you tried them 8 pint casks Adnams do Ant...?

Adnams make some nice beers. broadside and ghostship on draught , if kept right are lovely.

'If' kept right...Ghostship in particular can vary pub to pub...Broadside is 6% out the bottle and has a real bite to it but only 4.something out the cask and loses something from the taste...you tried them 8 pint casks Adnams do Ant...?

ye i had a ghostship mini cask. was nice.

ill tell you the truth im not a real fan of bottled beers, robinsons old tom is the exception. i think its a cracking beer.

• Like 1

ye i had a ghostship mini cask. was nice.

ill tell you the truth im not a real fan of bottled beers, robinsons old tom is the exception. i think its a cracking beer.

Prefer a proper pint myself...but you gotta have something nice for in front of the telly...all that rough ol homebrew will make ya blind...dont think i tried 'old tom'...thought robinsons only made squash