Really :hmm:.......​i mean i dont mind coming back a little bit the worse for wear......even the odd bout of the tom tits......but i dont particularly want to come back with hepatitis b !

Well ok im game......so im on the lookout for derelict shitholes owned by degenerate illiterate misfits..............might as well just stay where i am !

Lol you only need to worry if you see rats floating in the barrels ......

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as you have left it rather late in life to start a career on the piss may I suggest you forget the missing years, starting on beer working upto lager etc etc and just get straight on the cider, and I

Seeing as you are new to the drinking game youngster here are some basic rules that will help you     Always do something to earn your pint ,it can be a visit to the gym or a days work or a bank j

NO NO NO NO NO forget all that strongbow bullmers nonsense real made scrumpy from local sources that's the way to go ... Whenever I work down the west country way in the summer I always look out for t

large bottle of bulmers point glass of ice ooh the taste beer garden football . that does me

That's not real cider man FFS ........
did you read all I wrote pal .. it does me fine till im muzzled then any drinks good pal Edited by delboy_187

Having never been a drinker in my life and never really been around drinkers im not exactly a connoisseur of beers......but stone me ive really got a taste for the stuff lately :laugh:......round my way i like this Doombar gear but what others can i expect to find on my travels i,ll be hunting down some nice local bitters all around Welshpool and North Wales in a few weeks so any tips for an amateur from any of you real pro pissheads ? :D .

None of that fizzy lager shit by the way i cant be doing with that.

Seeing as you are new to the drinking game youngster here are some basic rules that will help you

Always do something to earn your pint ,it can be a visit to the gym or a days work or a bank job ,but earn it .

Always drink in moderation.

Always choose your company carefully ,

Never discuss the relative merits of real ales while drinking ,you run the risk of being labelled a twat ,and that would be a disaster so early in your drinking career.

Never underestimate the importance of agreeable surroundings and good company whilst having a pint ,every single pint should be savoured and enjoyed.

Never lose your manners ,remain a gentleman with or without drink.

Never drink to relieve stress or forget a bad day ,that way lies many pitfalls

Enjoy yourself .

Yep I'm a twat ??

Gnash mate you say uve never been around drinkers but your a England supporter who travels to comps lol not knocking you bud so enjoy your swill,

Im talking about in daily life not every other year...... ive never made a point of surrounding myself with piss heads thats all.....but they do call it lifestyle " choices "......so lets have it :D.

Edited by gnasher16

Gnash mate you say uve never been around drinkers but your a England supporter who travels to comps lol not knocking you bud so enjoy your swill,

Im talking about in daily life not every other year...... ive never made a point of surrounding myself with piss heads thats all.....but they do call it lifestyle " choices "......so lets have it :D.

There nothing worse than having a nice pint spoiled by a piss head or piss heads or worse young piss heads ... It's one of the reasons I haven't been out to a pub in the night in years ... I like a quite pint or glass of wine in a nice country pub with a bit of character to it ... Luckily I live in the sticks so I've got plenty around me ......

• Like 1

Wrong time of year for real ale drinking ... The summer is for cider or lager sat outside in a nice beer garden in a quiet country pub watching the world amble by .... The winter is the time for real ales ... A nice quiet pub with a real fire and the rain lashing the Windows ... Atmosphere is everything ........

I cant seem to get on with cider again all these Strongbows and Old English whatever their called seem a bit fizzy i just cant abide fizzy drinks.................but then i guess ciders similar to ale in that it varies region to region....or not ?.....nice thirst quencher though cider from the little ive had.
NO NO NO NO NO forget all that strongbow bullmers nonsense real made scrumpy from local sources that's the way to go ... Whenever I work down the west country way in the summer I always look out for the cider signs on the farms ... All the big flash colourful signs get ignored until I see a cardboard sign normally spelt wrong pointing up a ragged dirt track where your met by an old half drunk farmer ... Now these are the fellas to get your cider from ......

Oh yes Socks very correct

There nothing worse than having a nice pint spoiled by a piss head or piss heads or worse young piss heads ... It's one of the reasons I haven't been out to a pub in the night in years ... I like a quite pint or glass of wine in a nice country pub with a bit of character to it ... Luckily I live in the sticks so I've got plenty around me ......

What you mean to tell me you dont want to run around drinking and throwing plastic chairs with the Russians either :whistling:.....pffffff call yourself a hardman !

Edited by gnasher16

In 1991/92 when I was 16/17 I lived above a pub near Crawford Street in London which was frequented by tradesmen who came up for the week to work. I got to know a few of them and one fella from the west Country noticed all I drank was strongbow so he asked if I'd like to try some proper real cider. Of course I said yes so he goes home the weekend and brings back a demi and large container of scrumpy all cloudy with bits of Apple floating about.

I lasted 2 1/2 pints before I was talking like a washing machine, it was lovely. Hard to beat.

• Like 1

What you mean to tell me you dont want to run around drinking and throwing plastic chairs with the Russians either :whistling:.....pffffff call yourself a hardman !

That's the dream that is.. rolling around with plastic chairs and Russian beauties :laugh:

• Like 1

How dare you I am a pacifist ......