What about during ... Replace water as your choice of hydration with a nice warm real ale ........

Good idea. They are about the same % alcohol as water. :laugh:

Lol true ... You would drowned before you got pissed drinking that stuff .......

• Like 1

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as you have left it rather late in life to start a career on the piss may I suggest you forget the missing years, starting on beer working upto lager etc etc and just get straight on the cider, and I

Seeing as you are new to the drinking game youngster here are some basic rules that will help you     Always do something to earn your pint ,it can be a visit to the gym or a days work or a bank j

NO NO NO NO NO forget all that strongbow bullmers nonsense real made scrumpy from local sources that's the way to go ... Whenever I work down the west country way in the summer I always look out for t

The worst thing about craft beers or any beer is if its being lying in the barrel or lines for too long its all piss. Heineken barrels are meant to be consumed in 7 days once the seal is broken or it goes stale. If you want a good pint of guiness go in to a pub where there is 12 old boys lined up at the counter drinking stout like its going out of fashion there is a good flow on the lines and no stale stout lying in the lines for days. Get a pint of budweiser in the same pub and it could poison you if nobody else is drinking it. Bottles are the safe option but never equals a good pint on tap.

• Like 1

How dare you I am a pacifist ......

Nothing wrong with pacifists......just as long as its not these confused cant quite make my mind up types !

I am difinetely a pacifist ... Well unless I can fill you in or I think I'm safe then perhaps I'm not .......

Actually forget about the confused cant quite make my mind up sort......try the im going to the rozzers if you come anywhere near me sort :laugh:

The worst thing about craft beers or any beer is if its being lying in the barrel or lines for too long its all piss. Heineken barrels are meant to be consumed in 7 days once the seal is broken or it goes stale. If you want a good pint of guiness go in to a pub where there is 12 old boys lined up at the counter drinking stout like its going out of fashion there is a good flow on the lines and no stale stout lying in the lines for days. Get a pint of budweiser in the same pub and it could poison you if nobody else is drinking it. Bottles are the safe option but never equals a good pint on tap.

ooooo i didnt think of that......ive got into the habit of going into a country pub and asking for the most nondescript unheard of local bitter i can find........might have to re - think my strategy after reading that !

How dare you I am a pacifist ......

Nothing wrong with pacifists......just as long as its not these confused cant quite make my mind up types !

I am difinetely a pacifist ... Well unless I can fill you in or I think I'm safe then perhaps I'm not .......

Actually forget about the confused cant quite make my mind up sort......try the im going to the rozzers if you come anywhere near me sort :laugh:

That's a maggots trick and surely not done by grown men ......

Socks a maggot runs away like you did from Moochers .

Lol already explained to you and it's all still on there to see that improved the doubters wrong and the reason I don't go on that site is unlike you max I don't need the drama from a fukcing internet site lol ........

Just replying to bullshit with the truth as usual

The fantasist rim licker that is socks having his Oar in as usual so I just thought I'd reply to him to.

Ffs socks obviously keeping off the drink did not work our eh and did you ever get that thouroughbred horse to beat Black Bess's record

from London to York :(

:)

BM thing is it's not me who has the meltdowns now is it :)

One thing I'm not max is an arse licker and there's plenty on here that know me well enough to know that ...

What the hell are you talking about my horse beating who's record when where ???

Sticking my oar in as usual ??? Where have I had constant input Into any of your threads max ? Again another one of your crazy ramblings ... I could have jumped into any of your threads as could dozens of others as you give us all the ammunition we need to have a go at you but we don't ... You come on here calling people out slagging them off claiming their scared to stand up to whoever ... But when the heat gets a little to much you start crying off calling people bullies and then threatening to call the police ... FFS you have a new baby to concentrate on you would be better off spending your time there rather than talking bollox on here ... And if you truly are a Pacifist then stop goading people because pacifist or not if you prod enough sooner or later you are going to have to answer to it and nobody will give a fukc if you claim to be a pacifist or not .........

• Like 3