• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats the best game ive seen all tournament Wales are doing a Leicester here.....not the greatest team in the world but just want it more and are out hustling more talented opposition its amazing what

Oi oi oi mun, what's all this "we" and "you" I'm part of the "we" gang butty, I'm as Welsh as they come, Had laver bread for breakfast a Welsh cake and cuppa for lunch and just had a big bowl of Caw

Haha I'm only messing.   It's just been one of them fairy tale type story's for us and with it being the year of the underdog with Leicester so to speak we've kind of captured people's hearts. It's n

Posted Images

Well done Wales, what a result.

England, you've got to score with that much possesion, just couldn't break them down

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1

England, you've got to score with that much possesion, just couldn't break them down

As they say mate, when you are in front get in front........couldn't knock them mind you, as previous game just the final ball was shite.

The keeper and the defender got their angles spot in when Vardy went through on goal, there was no hole to hit......nobody in the world would have scored that.

Slovakia had no intention of getting out of their own half the final 25 minutes IMHO

A very good England performance IMHO

• Like 1

England unconvincing. Need to improve dramatically if they're to have any chance of winning the tournament. I do think that playing better sides than Slovakia & Russia might suit them though.

Go on Wales. Can't ask for much more. A bit of luck & a bang in form Bale and who knows where they could go.

• Like 2

As they say mate, when you are in front get in front........couldn't knock them mind you, as previous game just the final ball was shite.

The keeper and the defender got their angles spot in when Vardy went through on goal, there was no hole to hit......nobody in the world would have scored that.

Slovakia had no intention of getting out of their own half the final 25 minutes IMHO

A very good England performance IMHO

Just played infront of 2 banks of defenders, no space behind in the 2nd half and scertal(spelling!!) ate up everything in the box.

It'll be different now though as teams will come out to play, no use playing for a draw now!!

Think we've a good chance against anyone

• Like 1

England unconvincing. Need to improve dramatically if they're to have any chance of winning the tournament. I do think that playing better sides than Slovakia & Russia might suit them though.

Go on Wales. Can't ask for much more. A bit of luck & a bang in form Bale and who knows where they could go.

For me Ramsey has been their star man, he's a very very good midfielder IMO

• Like 1

I must be missing something. England failed to beat 2 second rate teams and squeaked a win against Wales by the skin of their teeth, but somehow they played well? I'd hate to see them playing poorly.

I must be missing something. England failed to beat 2 second rate teams and squeaked a win against Wales by the skin of their teeth, but somehow they played well? I'd hate to see them playing poorly.

that's how I see it

Edited by green lurchers

If you play a team with absolutely no effort to get out of their own half and sole purpose is to defend a 0-0 draw it's difficult to break down, yes England should've beat them, and god knows they tried every avenue to score, just didn't happen....

But I get your point

• Like 1