I think we,ll get past Iceland and go out in the quarters against France.....your lot on the other hand id be putting a crafty little bet on getting to the final just about now....cant see much for yous to really fear there.

It'll be a tight game against N Ireland I'd think, with it being a home nations game. If we play the way we did against Russia then we'll beat them imo though you know better than me that ko football is unpredictable. This is where the real tournament starts now so here's hoping.

I think you'll put Iceland away and the way you've played so far I think you can get a result against France. You've played well and if you take a few more chances then I think you can get to the semis and then who knows.

I tend to agree with that John, hopefully beat Iceland then I think we can do the job on France, they've had moments of class but I really think they can be got at.

If their Midfield clicks, Payet, Pogba and Kante holding its as good as any, but Evra is looking slow and old, Walker will give him a torrid time. Play with pace and be direct and I think we'll hurt them.

Italy must be gutted, win the group and still face Spain!!

Croatia are looking good though, could be the dark horses here

• Like 1

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats the best game ive seen all tournament Wales are doing a Leicester here.....not the greatest team in the world but just want it more and are out hustling more talented opposition its amazing what

Oi oi oi mun, what's all this "we" and "you" I'm part of the "we" gang butty, I'm as Welsh as they come, Had laver bread for breakfast a Welsh cake and cuppa for lunch and just had a big bowl of Caw

Haha I'm only messing.   It's just been one of them fairy tale type story's for us and with it being the year of the underdog with Leicester so to speak we've kind of captured people's hearts. It's n

Posted Images

Last 16.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Think You'll beat NI but go out in quarters if I'm honest, hope you don't but Belgium have got to click at some point.

Croatia should reach the finals from that side of the draw IMO

You have to be realistic id put Germany/Italy/Spain/France on one level.....Croatia/Belgium/England/Wales on the next........and the rest below that.

If you keep things simple like that its hard to see England getting to the final whereas Wales must be in with a shout.

Bollocks to tactical ploys they just give me a headache !

Edited by gnasher16

You have to be realistic id put Germany/Italy/Spain/France on one level.....Croatia/Belgium/England/Wales on the next........and the rest below that.

If you keep things simple like that its hard to see England getting to the final whereas Wales must be in with a shout.

Bollocks to tactical ploys they just give me a headache !

Far to simplistic Gnash, come on you're better than that!! :D

I think we,ll get past Iceland and go out in the quarters against France.....your lot on the other hand id be putting a crafty little bet on getting to the final just about now....cant see much for yous to really fear there.

It'll be a tight game against N Ireland I'd think, with it being a home nations game. If we play the way we did against Russia then we'll beat them imo though you know better than me that ko football is unpredictable. This is where the real tournament starts now so here's hoping.

I think you'll put Iceland away and the way you've played so far I think you can get a result against France. You've played well and if you take a few more chances then I think you can get to the semis and then who knows.

I tend to agree with that John, hopefully beat Iceland then I think we can do the job on France, they've had moments of class but I really think they can be got at.

If their Midfield clicks, Payet, Pogba and Kante holding its as good as any, but Evra is looking slow and old, Walker will give him a torrid time. Play with pace and be direct and I think we'll hurt them.

who said france will make it that far or have they a walk over that we don't know about??

who said france will make it that far or have they a walk over that we don't know about

Very true mate, I'd love to see the Irish beat them, now that would be some quarter final!

who said france will make it that far or have they a walk over that we don't know about

Very true mate, I'd love to see the Irish beat them, now that would be some quarter final!

ha ye would be right good crack fingers crossed it happens but for now we'll settle for a piss up sunday?
  • Like 1

I feel super optimistic ,what odds will I get on a wales ,england final at the bookies

No idea but whatever they offer you i,ll double it !!!

I am a poor old man ,my fiver won't be any good to you youngster .

I feel super optimistic ,what odds will I get on a wales ,england final at the bookies

No idea but whatever they offer you i,ll double it !!!

I am a poor old man ,my fiver won't be any good to you youngster .

It was only an attempt at humour ol boy but my smiley face things dont seem to work anymore......and im just not a " lol " sort of guy.