I feel super optimistic ,what odds will I get on a wales ,england final at the bookies

No idea but whatever they offer you i,ll double it !!!

I am a poor old man ,my fiver won't be any good to you youngster .

It was only an attempt at humour ol boy but my smiley face things dont seem to work anymore......and im just not a " lol " sort of guy.

My kids give me stick for "lol"..... another bad habit this internet thing has got me into!! hahahaha

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats the best game ive seen all tournament Wales are doing a Leicester here.....not the greatest team in the world but just want it more and are out hustling more talented opposition its amazing what

Oi oi oi mun, what's all this "we" and "you" I'm part of the "we" gang butty, I'm as Welsh as they come, Had laver bread for breakfast a Welsh cake and cuppa for lunch and just had a big bowl of Caw

Haha I'm only messing.   It's just been one of them fairy tale type story's for us and with it being the year of the underdog with Leicester so to speak we've kind of captured people's hearts. It's n

Posted Images

I'd be all over an England - Ireland game.......id love to see that happen

With half my family Irish and the other English... I'd love to see it...

Firmly and Englishman myself.... with the most Irish surname you can get...

• Like 1

I feel super optimistic ,what odds will I get on a wales ,england final at the bookies

No idea but whatever they offer you i,ll double it !!!

I am a poor old man ,my fiver won't be any good to you youngster .

It was only an attempt at humour ol boy but my smiley face things dont seem to work anymore......and im just not a " lol " sort of guy.

That's a relief ,I only said a fiver to be billy big bollox ,50p is the most I can afford ,

I get my bus pass next week so calling me Ol boy is really rubbing it in ,I'm seeing a different side to you .

If England lose to Iceland they'll be playing friendlies against Tesco and Asda next week. LOL.

haha , if they loose woy will be out of a job ,and kane and sterling not done there carers any good either for this season :yes:

Go for it Iceland , everybody,s rooting for you.btw lol lol.

Not me mate, with my distant Scottish ancestory I've been sat here for 2 weeks in front of the tele wearing my tartan 'Tam o'Shanter' and wrapped in my flag of St Andrew waiting to root for Scotland, I'm sure they'll be along soon.

• Like 1

Yep scotland had a piss poor qualifien group to contend with just like the chaps from down south,lol.no doubt when u thump the smallest country at the euros in the next round ,the cup will be on its way back to where it belongs.the Irish are like the scots they no how to support a team with passion.well done last night great to see how much it meant.

• Like 1

I don't think just because Ireland take it on the chin when they lose they enjoy losing. Of course they don't.

it's just about accepting what's happened without being insufferable, excuse-making bad losers. (Such as certain teams in the rugby 6 nations. :angel: ) Mind you being bad winners is just as bad.