Thl So Called Experts .....

Guest Navek

This thread is funny ....I think instead of everyone having to sort there shit out in the offliners club or bitching about each other on threads that the hunting life should hold a charity boxing match,,,, people can put on who they want to fight thus solving most of the bitching and also earning acouple of quid for charity .....be funny

spot on that, we do 3 rounds :thumbs: , and all the money at the end of the night, goes to most popular charity on the night . :thumbs::yes:
to be fair i Dout id go 3 minits in a ring with gnasher ....but if you going lose you mite aswell lose in style against someone who's done abit and not end up losing to a one armed midget lol

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why is it that this site attracts so many self professed experts ... I can't understand the logic of some people that clearly know nothing about a subject but prattle on and argue with folk that are c

You get know alls everywhere in life, it's just one of those things so of course they are going to pop up on here...   ....but on the whole I think thl has a group of people with so a knowledge in s

Safest thing on here,..or indeed,..anywhere in the real world,.is to only comment on what you know..It never pays to try and be, something or someone, that you're not,..it always ends in tears

Posted Images

Hahaha, come on the hunting life originally for lurcher section.....but... Now a Days first port of call is this section to read the mental topics and shite put up... Makes me chuckle

• Like 1

So now you have to have stepped in the ring to have a opinion on boxing ffs lol

Never said that max. Your'e making things up to suit.

I said it's clear to see when someone has never stepped in the ring and they are talking about setting shots up with jabs, using power or fighting out of shape etc.

I watch lots of greyhound racing on telly, I've even been to a few tracks and had a flutter. But I wouldn't dream of getting in a debate with greyhound men having never walked the walk.

Gaz i have " liked " your post above.......but i need to make you aware that i have only done so because i agree with what you are saying......not because i want to lick your bottom,be your friend or be in your clique even......i dont even want you to do a " return like " or that will look like you want to lick my bottom also and then there may be a chance we are accused of both being arse lickers ........i just thought it better to be safe than sorry now Max has got everyone scared to death of liking a persons posts ;) ......f****n roll on !!!
I licked a Lithuanian womans' bottom last night ?
  • Like 1

So now you have to have stepped in the ring to have a opinion on boxing ffs lol

Never said that max. Your'e making things up to suit.

I said it's clear to see when someone has never stepped in the ring and they are talking about setting shots up with jabs, using power or fighting out of shape etc.

I watch lots of greyhound racing on telly, I've even been to a few tracks and had a flutter. But I wouldn't dream of getting in a debate with greyhound men having never walked the walk.

Gaz i have " liked " your post above.......but i need to make you aware that i have only done so because i agree with what you are saying......not because i want to lick your bottom,be your friend or be in your clique even......i dont even want you to do a " return like " or that will look like you want to lick my bottom also and then there may be a chance we are accused of both being arse lickers ........i just thought it better to be safe than sorry now Max has got everyone scared to death of liking a persons posts ;) ......f****n roll on !!!
I licked a Lithuanian womans' bottom last night ?

My finger is hovering over the like button. Just don't know if I dare. Hahaha.

Steady on! :laugh:

i am still fit, and can bang a bit done boxing and karate for 3 years, when i was younger , i just old now lol .
That means feck all bird.i used to climb trees as a kid but I cant climb them much nowadays lol

true, as long as we have ago , and money raised , then its been a good night . win or loose :yes:

I love these threads where people are falling out and offering to take it offline etc. I think they are the best topics on thl, has anyone ever met up and sorted it face to face and what was the outcome?

Have they fck, in the history of the Internet nobody has ever met up off line to sort something out.

• Like 2

I love these threads where people are falling out and offering to take it offline etc. I think they are the best topics on thl, has anyone ever met up and sorted it face to face and what was the outcome?

Have they fck, in the history of the Internet nobody has ever met up off line to sort something out.
look up utube video deontay wilder heavyweight champ gets revenge on internet troll who abused is wife and disabled child online for years. Deontay calls to the guys gym and beats him up. I dont know how to upload link..

i heard a rumour of a couple of day walkers meeting up and having a go after arguing on here about 5 year ago. it was just a rumour though and it was a mates, mates, mate lol

This thread is funny ....I think instead of everyone having to sort there shit out in the offliners club or bitching about each other on threads that the hunting life should hold a charity boxing match,,,, people can put on who they want to fight thus solving most of the bitching and also earning acouple of quid for charity .....be funny

Il fight socks

Il fight socks

How could you stoop so low?

• Like 1

Il fight socks

Well that's my training session sorted .....

• Like 1

look up utube video deontay wilder heavyweight champ gets revenge on internet troll who abused is wife and disabled child online for years. Deontay calls to the guys gym and beats him up. I dont know how to upload link..
deontay wilder.txt

Have they fck, in the history of the Internet nobody has ever met up off line to sort something out.look up utube video deontay wilder heavyweight champ gets revenge on internet troll who abused is wife and disabled child online for years. Deontay calls to the guys gym and beats him up. I dont know how to upload link.. deontay wilder.txtok that didnt work somebody else might be able to put up link its 5mins 04 seconds long. Edited by jiggy