Visitors To The Village

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are travellers not f****n red indians !!........how respectful would you be if a bunch of strangers pitched up in your street throwing shit around the place.

Would chinese travellers be called Chavellers ?........come round, eat your cat, press your trousers and leave fried rice all over the local park ?

Yep she will wrap everything in clear plastic the sofa the chairs the dog

Shit situation mate, just stay vigilante and wait for them to f**k off,

I do love all this vigilante, Bruce lee X Mike Tyson stuff though that people suggest..... Lol

• Like 4

beast lets get one thing straight I haven't got anything to explain to you or anyone in this forum and no big boys on this forum have ever put me in my place so don't start with that rubbish

Now I did not mean you personally when talking about respect but society on a whole I should ha d explained better

And calm down I'm not a drabarn so I can't tell who's what age etc it was a saying said as a joke

Also how did i know they where Irish you didn't write we have the Irish travellers did you hope you don't have to worry any more kushtibok to you and your family if j caused any offenceplease don't take offence I didn't understand why someone would come online to mown about travellers what's the point

Shit on me you fool and I'll clap you one lol

So heated, like religion topics...

There are many Romanian and French travellers, gypsies whatever you want to call those people flocking every piece of grassland, layby and newly opened bypass. I'd rather have the Irish/British travelers than the other two around me that's for sure.

Beast, they won't be there for long, I can assure you that.

Edited by artic
  • Like 1

well our guests drove off this evening. i hope not to ever return, but i'm sure they will from past experience. the mess and stink has to be seen to be believed. they were evn throwing bags of rubbish out of ther car windows as they left, as if they had been saving the stuff especially. one dead gamecock (to add to the dead terrier a few days ago) which was very thoughtfully flung over the hedge into the church yard. nice touch that. two cats belonging to residents killed by dogs. various thefts and robberies. i suspect we will get a few things disappear in a few nights time when they return for things they have spotted.

apologies if i got a bit heated, its been a very stressful time as you can imagine. and thanks for all the comments, even the ones that annoyed me cushti!

Prevention is better than cure with this type of gypsy - round here, most of the fields are blocked off with soil mounds or tree trunks to prevent access.

It can be a pain in the arse to set it all up but, if you make it difficult for them, they might just pass through next time.

• Like 1

Prevention is better than cure with this type of gypsy - round here, most of the fields are blocked off with soil mounds or tree trunks to prevent access.

It can be a pain in the arse to set it all up but, if you make it difficult for them, they might just pass through next time.

By us theirs a large piece of common ground that someone has put huge boulders all the way around with about a metre space in between . When I was a kid we were always told it was to keep the gypsies out

This kind of situation highlights whats wrong with this country, no community. The pikies win by numbers if all the blokes in the village and surrounding village went round theyd soon f**k off, but everyones ti bysy doing there own thing.

• Like 1

This kind of situation highlights whats wrong with this country, no community. The pikies win by numbers if all the blokes in the village and surrounding village went round theyd soon f**k off, but everyones ti bysy doing there own thing.

I agree in principle it just depends on numbers . I would imagine travellers will have more fighting experience than the average guy and less to lose than a bloke with s bricks and mortar house who could easily be found for revenge attacks etc. It's understandable why people wouldn't want to go mob handed into a gypsy camp and square up to them

I agree in principle it just depends on numbers . I would imagine travellers will have more fighting experience than the average guy and less to lose than a bloke with s bricks and mortar house who could easily be found for revenge attacks etc. It's understandable why people wouldn't want to go mob handed into a gypsy camp and square up to them