Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

22 hours ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Aj no better than klitschko overall, better finisher deffo, aj ruiz2 was the spit of a klitschko fight.

Been watching ruiz taining the last couple of months.  He looks far better, looks to be getting those hooks in with more speed and authority.  Be interesting to see him in his next couple of fights.

Edited by shaaark
3 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Aj no better than klitschko overall, better finisher deffo, aj ruiz2 was the spit of a klitschko fight.

It's in a much better state of affairs, the competition is a lot stronger now than the Klit days. 

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It's in a much better state of affairs, the competition is a lot stronger now than the Klit days. 

Vitali klit very hard to beat, lewis cut him real bad, pulled out in another with injury, hard as nails he was, would have him to beat these today.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Vitali klit very hard to beat, lewis cut him real bad, pulled out in another with injury, hard as nails he was, would have him to beat these today.

He was the better fighter than Wlad, still, the competition back then was terrible during him and his brothers reign. 

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

I don't know why anyone should be surprised by this.  I been saying it for a long time, fury doesn't really want this fight, never has.

he hasnt and he'll keep spinning it so that his fanboys think he does. i said when it was announced it wont happen and we'll hear how its hearn and ajs fault

17 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

he hasnt and he'll keep spinning it so that his fanboys think he does. i said when it was announced it wont happen and we'll hear how its hearn and ajs fault

Same shit was talked about fury facing wilder, it happened, they dont just leave big money on the table, down the line they have to meet, no place left to go.