Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Same boring rubbish we heard when he was to face wilder?

No, Big John wasn't trying to talk the fight down. 

Since the Shapton Mallet called him out he's been at a loss. 

29 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

No, Big John wasn't trying to talk the fight down. 

Since the Shapton Mallet called him out he's been at a loss. 

What the hell are you babbling on about? I dont listen to john fury, heard him on the odd occasion but i dont go looking for him, he's proud of his lad, who wouldn't be.

27 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

What the hell are you babbling on about? I dont listen to john fury, heard him on the odd occasion but i dont go looking for him, he's proud of his lad, who wouldn't be.

You are too emotionally involved with it all son, watch the video. 

Big John is trying to talk his son out of the fight by the looks of it, he's been reeling since the Shapton Mallet called him out. 

1 minute ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Matey forget john,im not interested, i watch professional boxing, not interested in the other stuff, cage fighting or bare knuckle. Like ive said, aj v fury will happen, its just a case of when.

So the "I'll fight any man, any time, any place!" is a load of bull from Big John and his son. 

Big John clearly doesn't feel Tyson is ready for the fight yet, he's already hinting at a warm-up fight. 

I think your to emotionally involved matey because your falling for any old rubbish. Like i said before, same was being said about fury when the wilder fight was in the pipeline.

What rubbish, that both John and Tyson talk out of their arse? 

If the fight doesn't get made they will blame every man and his mother when it's clear that they are stalling. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

If the fight doesn't get made they will blame every man and his mother when it's clear that they are stalling. 

Its just the same old pre fight shit, and if it dont happen old china chin and heart ( joshua) can go fight wilder?

15 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Tyson and his following are already making excuses for if he loses and his dad is trying to stop it, Fury don't want it 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Tyson and his following are already making excuses for if he loses and his dad is trying to stop it, Fury don't want it 

The boxing world in general fancy fury to win, he is the favourite ok, go look for yourself. Excuses have never had to be made for fury, he's unbeaten? where as Anthony jacker on the other hand?

10 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Its just the same old pre fight shit, and if it dont happen old china chin and heart ( joshua) can go fight wilder?

So it's gone from I would beat AJ the bum after 14 pints to I want a tune-up fight first. 

I hope their tarmac drives hold truer. ?

Probably crack like aj's fighting spirit.

AJ wants the fight though I'll give him that. 

When a man with no fighting spirit wants it more than the fighting man then that doesn't look good on the Fury lineage. 

11 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

The boxing world in general fancy fury to win, he is the favourite ok, go look for yourself. Excuses have never had to be made for fury, he's unbeaten? where as Anthony jacker on the other hand?

Hes unbeaten because he fights kids and taxi drivers