Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, sid g said:

i wonder if mr personality will get an invite to do celebs on ice or celeb bake off  be good on the chase , surely thats him done with boxing made his money , 

celeb bake off would be good, ..................Humble pie?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How dare saunders come into Churchills fighting speach and then quit like a cur.

Pathetic to hear Froch defending a cur when he knows full well that he would not have stayed on his stool in that situation.

I hope that puts saunders out of boxing because god knows what it would be like if all the top level who had the belts fought with that style, running and posturing. Boxing would take a nose dive. I love to see Britain winning belts, but not at any price.

Good result...another gobshite bites the dust.

• Like 4

Fractured eye socket? Right call if true ? apart from a few glimmering moments  BJS  didn't really look in the fight, canelo just too strong like bull ?

• Like 1

I think canelo totally outclassed bjs,I don't think he was doing a good job from round 1 up to stoppage.still he's earned well just wish he did,nt do all that gypo dissecting crap at the build up looks a bit stupid now.

• Like 3