Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Sanchez very unlike a Cuban fighter. Poor from him..always suspect  a boxer a with a bodybuilder's physique.

Still going Usyk, he and his team are focused, determined and ultra professional. Fury is clowning and is backed by a bunch of amateurs and clowns apart from Steward. Usyk to dismantle Fury, he's a spent force, legs have gone and flabby despite losing weight. The jolly giant is going to fall.

I'm not ruling Usyk out of this at all like you say. Be great to see him lay fury out just for the upset but that's not going to happen. I can't see Usyk going the distance with fury leaning allover him for 12 rounds either although that's probably his game plan and he'll use his speed to to stay out of trouble. I'm going for a Fury win.. K.O.. round 7/8.

• Like 1

I'm hoping uysk wins and  fury and his lot leave boxing for good what a embarrassment him and his dad are John as a few offers of fights I bet he doesn't take one a gobshite and a embarrassment living of his son fame if uysk wins watch them disappear 

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

What's everyone's else's predictions??

Changed my mind on this a few times but I’ve now got a feeling Usyk might stop Fury in the second half of the fight after knocking him over a couple of times. Think if Usyk can keep a high tempo to his work he’ll tire Fury and maybe draw a mistake later in the fight.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Waz said:

whos the wapper?

Who cares. Load of shite. Get the fighters in the ring and get on with it.

Edited to add, this is fcuking ridiculous. How many songs is this cnut doing!!!

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1