Boxing At The Weekend...

11 hours ago, Francie, said:

Hope fury knocks him out,he an his crew should be on the frontline

you know what the draft dodger will say mate ain’t no  soviet ever called me a gappy toothed rabbit lol

• Haha 2

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

Watched a interview with joe egan talking about his youth and he seemed a genuine guy . Only videos I've seen of him are him are him calling out john fury where it all looks and sounds stage managed but be came across really well in his interview 

50 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Watched a interview with joe egan talking about his youth and he seemed a genuine guy . Only videos I've seen of him are him are him calling out john fury where it all looks and sounds stage managed but be came across really well in his interview 

He seems a decent bloke and was a gutsy fighter. But he doesn't look fit enough to be fighting anybody.

If he and obnoxious Fury are ever to get in the ring together it would be a breathless sumo match,hardly a boxing contest.

I'd prefer to see JF try and nut Bellew or the 'cobra', as he has threatened.That would be very entertaining.

Well lads ,we'll soon know who us going to be the undisputed.

I'm still going Usyk. Fury is supposed go be this monster who nobody can beat. The same was said about Foreman, Mike Tyson, Ali and countless others. Every boxer is unbeatable until they are toppled from their pedestal.

Look at the total respect Usyk commands from the likes of Bellew and AJ who've both been well beaten by him. They are both tipping Usyk , as is Froch. Usyk is different class. Totally dedicated to his craft. Not a bloke who goes on drug and drink benders or is addicted to appearing in videos.

A further motivation for him is he is representing his country. He is hoping to score a symbolic blow against Russia and show how Ukrainians can fight both in the ring and militarily. He is going to take some beating.

I'm rooting for him. An ideal scenario would  be a Usyk win, fat oaf J Fury to kick off on some small Saudi kid, get arrested and publicly whipped. I'd watch that.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I'm still going Usyk. Fury is supposed go be this monster who nobody can beat. The same was said about Foreman, Mike Tyson, Ali and countless others. Every boxer is unbeatable until they are toppled from their pedestal.

Look at the total respect Usyk commands from the likes of Bellew and AJ who've both been well beaten by him. They are both tipping Usyk , as is Froch. Usyk is different class. Totally dedicated to his craft. Not a bloke who goes on drug and drink benders or is addicted to appearing in videos.

A further motivation for him is he is representing his country. He is hoping to score a symbolic blow against Russia and show how Ukrainians can fight both in the ring and militarily. He is going to take some beating.

I'm rooting for him. An ideal scenario would  be a Usyk win, fat oaf J Fury to kick off on some small Saudi kid, get arrested and publicly whipped. I'd watch that.

different class ? 

i find it funny a fat gypo that drinks hits the coke beats dedicated pros like they ain’t ever boxed before lol 

this will be a one sided lethering for usyk 

see if he cry’s to the referee while he’s out on his arse shaking like a shitting dog again like against dubois 

or praying to the sky and getting extra minutes to recoup like when aj caught him legally 

he’s a runner that arm punches cry’s to the ref and never looks convincing 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Haha steady lol, let's hope Bellew, gets in the ring and knocks  jf face inside out, all done for charity cancer boxing match. Regards the fight I think fury be to big for Uysk, Fury deff trained for this fight, he be quicker, prob more stamina, not big puncher, but with 6in reach, poss 2-3st heavier, I just think to much for yusk to win. I think fury be all over uysk most of the fight, he keep on the end of long reach, then counter him, and try ko uysk.  Uysk as got to come in close body shot, to drop fury head down to ko him. Can he do that not so sure, my heart say uysk, but me head fury poss round 10.

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

different class ? 

i find it funny a fat gypo that drinks hits the coke beats dedicated pros like they ain’t ever boxed before lol 

this will be a one sided lethering for usyk 

see if he cry’s to the referee while he’s out on his arse shaking like a shitting dog again like against dubois 

or praying to the sky and getting extra minutes to recoup like when aj caught him legally 

he’s a runner that arm punches cry’s to the ref and never looks convincing 

I've got one for you as love the  gypo  clan fury scum. Now we talk just pure boxing here, if you read my above thread you see I've give it fury by ko round 10, think yusk is just to  small. Now if yusk was 6ft 6in  17st, that still 3in taller and 1st heavier than he is, I know he would 100% beat fury and easy ko him. Fury only going to win this fight by his natural size, and not on ability. And everybody in the UK knows this. And that the fookin truth mate, and you know that if you got 1/2 boxing brain. 

11 minutes ago, bird said:

I've got one for you as love the  gypo  clan fury scum. Now we talk just pure boxing here, if you read my above thread you see I've give it fury by ko round 10, think yusk is just to  small. Now if yusk was 6ft 6in  17st, that still 3in taller and 1st heavier than he is, I know he would 100% beat fury and easy ko him. Fury only going to win this fight by his natural size, and not on ability. And everybody in the UK knows this. And that the fookin truth mate, and you know that if you got 1/2 boxing brain. 

lol love em lol 

if i had a fanny id be a female mate lol 

but i ain’t and fury is as tall as he is 

fury is mentally as strong as you’d want a fighter so is usyk but we’re fury bites down and fights usyk complains to the ref and lies like f**k for that reason i can’t stand him lol

look how this master boxer usyk the great struggled with chisora ffs lol 

5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

look how this master boxer usyk the great struggled with chisora ffs lol 

Beat him by UD same as Fury did first time. Maybe if Usyk had a couple more pointless fights against Chisora he’d have done better?

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Beat him by UD same as Fury did first time. Maybe if Usyk had a couple more pointless fights against Chisora he’d have done better?

maybe or maybe chisora stops him like dubois did i can’t wait to see him wincing like he does tomorrow night lol

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

maybe or maybe chisora stops him like dubois did i can’t wait to see him wincing like he does tomorrow night lol

Nah, with Fury’s height I can’t see him landing low on Usyk.

10 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Nah, with Fury’s height I can’t see him landing low on Usyk.

usyk come in ten pound heavier then he ever has maybe he’s not going to run like he normally does ? 

could be a rough night walking into fury’s shots and odd elbow 

24 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

usyk come in ten pound heavier then he ever has maybe he’s not going to run like he normally does ? 

could be a rough night walking into fury’s shots and odd elbow 

Never took his jeans off. I reckon he had rocks in his pocket. 

Bookies rightly favouring Fury in my opinion. His size advantage almost makes this a mismatch on paper. Usyk though smaller is by far the best boxer Fury’s ever faced, so interesting to see how he copes. Hopefully it’ll gel and we’ll get a classic. I’m even going to pay for it without complaining lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Never took his jeans off. I reckon he had rocks in his pocket. 

Bookies rightly favouring Fury in my opinion. His size advantage almost makes this a mismatch on paper. Usyk though smaller is by far the best boxer Fury’s ever faced, so interesting to see how he copes. Hopefully it’ll gel and we’ll get a classic. I’m even going to pay for it without complaining lol.

don't need to see a classic i would be happy to see fury knocked out in first round👍

• Haha 2