Bad News Nicky Blackwell.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think it's a real shame that a thread that should have just been full of well wishes for an injured warrior has been taken over by the same pathetic Fury arguments

If bell ends carried world titles, without a shadow of doubt that big fool would be the undisputed champion.

The situation with the kid Blackwell is a terrible shame and i wish him all the strength in the world in making a complete recovery....but its one of those situations where you could point fingers of

Eubank and his corner know what they have said and meant. If that's the truth they can take some credit for that descision. Blackwell took alot of shots, especially on the ropes and would sometimes just throw a single shot back which prevented the ref from stopping it. Nobody to blame apart from Blackwells never say die attitude.Tough tough lad :thumbs:

• Like 2

At he British title must mean a lot to Chris jnr for him to turn down a rematch with billy joe that he seems to desperaty want not once but twice for a lot more money

Not knocking him if that's the route he wants to take then fair play to him wonder who he will be fighting next

I think eubank senior was trying to protect his son as much as he was Blackwell... it can be a heavy mental load for a boxer to deal with to know they have seriously physically hurt another boxer beyond repair in fact it could be as career damaging as the physical punishment the opponent took.

• Like 3

Was a great tear up that fight, that Blackwell lad is a real hard lad, think you'd need a cricket bat to knock him out, eubank looked good tho, looks very fit, I thought his dad's comments were more towards, "go to the body cos you ain't goin to knock him out on the chin" .. Hope the lad makes a full recovery tho.... Thought it was a bit sad tho the heavyweight champ of the world and his cronies mocking and goading a middleweight with his team..

• Like 3

At he British title must mean a lot to Chris jnr for him to turn down a rematch with billy joe that he seems to desperaty want not once but twice for a lot more money

Not knocking him if that's the route he wants to take then fair play to him wonder who he will be fighting next

eubank jr a differant fighter from when he fought saunders the next time they meet it be billyjoe retirement plan

Do you honestly think that to me he hasn't changed one bit and I do follow Eubank a lot

I think eubank senior was trying to protect his son as much as he was Blackwell... it can be a heavy mental load for a boxer to deal with to know they have seriously physically hurt another boxer beyond repair in fact it could be as career damaging as the physical punishment the opponent took.

I was thinking the same thing this morning, if Nicky doesn't make a full recovery it could be the end of two fighters careers :no:

• Like 1

When ggg gets in with bjs its all over bjs already turned away good money to fight him.. Tyson n bjs were like two kids other night pure disrespect towards eubank snr and jnr eubank snr has earned his stripes they should have some respect .. Eubank to beat bjs in a rematch, after ggg has took his belt lol then ggg vs eubank goodluck to him

• Like 3

Tyson will never ever be the same quality of fighter that snr Eubanks was.theres more talent in 1 of Eubanks arms than Tyson has.

No respect what so ever.

And bjs saying he would beat little Eubanks with his eyes closed lol.

• Like 4

Tyson will never ever be the same quality of fighter that snr Eubanks was.theres more talent in 1 of Eubanks arms than Tyson has.

No respect what so ever.

And bjs saying he would beat little Eubanks with his eyes closed lol.

Eubank snr never was great just a showboater Eubank jnr really has not changed a thing bit since his fight with billy