Bad News Nicky Blackwell.

Easy to sag these things about fury he'll get beat all this people will look for any reason to put him down when reality he's the best heavyweight in this country let alone any other country alot if people hand egg on there Face and will have for a very long time it's a fury era like or lump it

• Like 1

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think it's a real shame that a thread that should have just been full of well wishes for an injured warrior has been taken over by the same pathetic Fury arguments

If bell ends carried world titles, without a shadow of doubt that big fool would be the undisputed champion.

The situation with the kid Blackwell is a terrible shame and i wish him all the strength in the world in making a complete recovery....but its one of those situations where you could point fingers of

he might box again there was no ops..young burnett had a clot thing on his brain stopped him boxing for 2yr now hes back on the way to world honours.

Im not entirely sure who you are referring to nans pat but are you sure the lad had a clot ?.......like i say a lad very close to me died after a bout in the 90,s so i did a lot of research into it at the time and im not aware a pro fighter has ever continued their boxing career after removal of a clot......if it was just an aneurism then maybe as an aneurism is not a bleed and although it will show on a scan is not necessarily caused by trauma.......but an actual bleed where the brain bleeds into the skull and forms a clot that has to be removed........you wont fight again after that.

Edited by gnasher16

Easy to sag these things about fury he'll get beat all this people will look for any reason to put him down when reality he's the best heavyweight in this country let alone any other country alot if people hand egg on there Face and will have for a very long time it's a fury era like or lump it

I ain't got nothing against him really and fair play to him. But I don't think it will be a fury era. Hel get beat sonner rather than later. I hope he fights haye and then haye vs Joshua for the tittle ?

I ain't got nothing against him really and fair play to him. But I don't think it will be a fury era. Hel get beat sonner rather than later. I hope he fights haye and then haye vs Joshua for the tittle ?

What makes you think he'll get beat is height and underrated boxing ability will cause problems gif any heavyweight of any era

Pretty sure jermain taylor made a comeback after a bleed on the brain and win a title. Could be wrong.think he's in all sorts of trouble n gone off the rails now though

I just looked it up mate not to prove you wrong but purely because its a subject that interests me.......according to Google Taylor suffered a severe concussion and short term memory loss.....no bleed.

Removal of a clot from the brain due to pressure requires part of the skull to be removed......that alone will stop you passing a medical not to mention the cloud it will leave on a brain scan......the way they put lads into a coma now usually stops the pressure building up hence lads like Spencer Oliver/Rod Douglas have remained almost physically unharmed......but they still wouldnt get license to fight.

Edited by gnasher16

dream on. for a big guy he aint a big puncher.if he gets tagged by somebody like Haye or WILDER hes done.let alone Joshua in a few fights time

dream on. for a big guy he aint a big puncher.if he gets tagged by somebody like Haye or WILDER hes done.let alone Joshua in a few fights time
why Joshua in a few fights he's fighting for the title now so he must be ready to mix In with the best in the world imo no turning back now
  • Like 1

why Joshua in a few fight time he's fighting for a title now so imo he must be ready to face the best in the division no turning back now

why Joshua in a few fight time he's fighting for a title now so imo he must be ready to face the best in the division no turning back now

well it wont happen for a few fights unless Tyson loses to klitchko then they will be wantin Joshua cos I don't think fury really wants wilder. I don't like him but he cant half bang em out. wilder that is

Fury's bigger and moves a lot better than Klitschko,baring in mind that how poorly he performed against the former champ,why would Haye fare any better against him?

baring in mind that how poorly he performed against the former champ.

if fury doesny retire any time soon, joshua will eventually have to get in the ring with him and i believe fury would get the better of him. But haye is a class above both of them when he wants to fight.
  • Like 1

Do beacuse he's not a power puncher means he can't take a punch lol you Dinler don't make me laugh you missed the straight right fury took from Wvlad three times clean wvlad has one if the best right hands in the game

A big question mark still remains over my head about Joshua. ...as for fury vs wilder, my money is on the bronze bomber, he actually has boxing ability unlike fury who just uses he reach and height advantage, wilder wants the fight and fury is dodging him

A big question mark still remains over my head about Joshua. ...as for fury vs wilder, my money is on the bronze bomber, he actually has boxing ability unlike fury who just uses he reach and height advantage, wilder wants the fight and fury is dodging him

id say fury, wilder has performed very poor recently when hes tried to box. Would be a good match up though.