Good Friday Ferreting Up North.. The Resurection Of "chuckles"

Guest vin

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good write up that.terrier or ferret if they need help then they getting dug and coming home no fail.had a 10 footer to a young hob up in the highlands September time-thankfully it was sandy ground-to

been lucky never had to dig that deep don't know if I could now my last outing I had to dig a few times and at the end of the day it was one of those should I or shoudint I enter the ferret I did and

Cracking write up with a happy ending!

Feckin Hell Vin.... I feel knackered with just reading that never mind actually being there. Great post mate, glad it all came right in the end :thumbs:

Oh by the way did you get the rabbit at the end of the dig :laugh:

• Like 1

Brilliant write up and happy ending good ferrets are worth there weight in gold shit ones ten a penny fair play to your mates fa dropping on with ya and that's the way it should be but we all been out wit lads at some stage who say f..k that it not my ferret or would just go sit on box or in motor had a dig to my best Jill years ago over 10 ft to her dead as a door nail but least we tried and lads who were there got stuck in as well atb taffey

• Like 1

been lucky never had to dig that deep don't know if I could now my last outing I had to dig a few times and at the end of the day it was one of those should I or shoudint I enter the ferret I did and ended up with a dig of about three feet and this was hard enough with no help from the lads that I was with I say lads but between the three of us the total age is 196 years with all the ailments of bad knees and hands etc .so Vin if you drop me your mobile number I will give you AND YOUR DIGGING TEAM A BELL NEXT TIME iam stuck :tongue2: Well done and thanks for write up.

• Like 2

Good write up that.terrier or ferret if they need help then they getting dug and coming home no fail.had a 10 footer to a young hob up in the highlands September time-thankfully it was sandy ground-took 3 of us a few hrs-and we got our rabbit lol.atb dc

• Like 2

Cracking right up vin good to see u boys are human an things go wrong at times an u guys take it all in good sted. Well done in getting the ferret. Had a smaller version off one at 4 foot the start off the season to my young hob on sand everytime u lifted some out felt like double went back in

Great read , happy ending well done all... Dug 8 ft to my terrier not long back in tough ground so I can relate to your aches and pains lol.. Might be worth taking some heavy duty tools next time you ferret up there? Enjoy the summer

• Like 1