Possible Copper

I might have to agree with Logan on this one, Iv'e just checked my profile, and it gets worse. I think there is Five coppers on here, well why else would Five people look at my profile? Either I am right or I will have to stop smoking this stuff, oop's just incriminated myself ffs.

Time to shoot the dogs and burn my hard drive.

wasnt him looking i was botherd there is people that look at my profile wat i dont give a shit about but its when they have no friends no posts and been active since 2011 just a bit funny ,
Hang on a minute. I joined in 2009 and haven't got any friends either :cray: I must be the chief of CID or something :boogy: .

Or nobody likes you.........

I try my best I really do.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe he is building up the courage to ask you out on a date

Just so you know Sometimes when I press a topic on the iPad I touch the name above it which takes me to the profile So if I come up as looked at your profile I'm not the old bill I won't be ask

If the police approach you about illegal hunting its best to have a back up plan ...I tell them Desertbred asked me to get him Semtex and Tomo sells smack , that usually gets them off my back

I might have to agree with Logan on this one, Iv'e just checked my profile, and it gets worse. I think there is Five coppers on here, well why else would Five people look at my profile? Either I am right or I will have to stop smoking this stuff, oop's just incriminated myself ffs.

wasnt him looking i was botherd there is people that look at my profile wat i dont give a shit about but its when they have no friends no posts and been active since 2011 just a bit funny ,

Hang on a minute. I joined in 2009 and haven't got any friends either :cray: I must be the chief of CID or something :boogy: .

Chief Superintendent Nobby No-mates. :laugh:

But...but...but....when you get to know me you realise I put the Super in Superintendent.

• Like 1

Just so you know

Sometimes when I press a topic on the iPad

I touch the name above it which takes me to the profile

So if I come up as looked at your profile

I'm not the old bill

I won't be asking for a date

I'm not interested who your friends with

I just ain't got me glasses on

A few times every day I do that :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Just so you know

I'm not the old bill

Cheers, D.

Have you got any friends though?

Just so you know

I'm not the old bill

Cheers, D.

Several, some I don't even know tbh

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Just so you know

I'm not the old bill

Cheers, D.

Several, some I don't even know tbh

Cheers, D.

Want another? You can take my THL cherry, just be gentle.

Just so you know

I'm not the old bill

Cheers, D.

Same here I struggle with the pad it keeps jumping and big fat fingers don't help , but if ive been on your profile don't worry im bobby nae mates

• Like 2

Just so you know

I'm not the old bill

Cheers, D.

Same here I struggle with the pad it keeps jumping and big fat fingers don't help , but if ive been on your profile don't worry im bobby nae mates
Same here bloody thing.

I'm Billy No Mates too :cray:

I'll be your friend (just to stop the gossip !).........

Just so you know

I'm not the old bill

I'm on a big iPad and that's excately what happens to me.

I try pressing the back button quickly but to late it's on there profile.

I dunno know if it was yesterday or the day before, but when I sat back at computer I was on your profile mate and done it on others by accident quite a few times.

Well THAT'S a surprise. :D