Crufts 2016

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agree, very sad to see. !! Below is my working german shepherd, this is how they should look like.    

Just a couple of pics for comparison. This is my working line GSD from the Czech republic. she's another 23tts and 33kgs in weight and will be 2 at the end of april

true max, Buck will run all night, jump 5 bar gates for fun, best bag 36 rabbits in the lamp , them show crap things can just about move. Buck dam was from e/e + Belgium lines, what Alsatians w

Posted Images

The German Sheppard was shown Saturday night it was Channel 4 last night that brought it to everyones attention that the dog was deformed.

As for West Highland Whites ? They're already probably the most common breed bred by the puppy farmers but now there'll be 1000s more bred and expect a lot more adds for Whippets too, plus a price rise.

IT just gets better turns out it was the sister of the competitor showing the Gordon Setter who judged it and put it up for best of breed that lot are rotten to the core

IT must have been shown at a few shows to qualify for crufts how come nobody said anything them and if that's that competitors idea of a ideal Shepard and the breed standard it just shows how far there prepared to go to win if I had anything to do with it he would be banned for life from showing dogs

IT must have been shown at a few shows to qualify for crufts how come nobody said anything them and if that's that competitors idea of a ideal Shepard and the breed standard it just shows how far there prepared to go to win if I had anything to do with it he would be banned for life from showing dogs

there are breeders ive known over the years who travel to small qualifying shows in remote areas because they know its an easy win, theirs could very easily be the only dog of that breed in its class.