R B S Six Nations.

Ireland all the way

I would put Ireland as favourites. But with O'Connell gone they are a talisman short, and speaking of short, Rory Best is an able replacement. Ireland produce some cracking hookers.

TC

have to agree flacko,dublin is full of them

• Like 2

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this only once, and I mean it. Well played England. :clapper: So if I do not comment again on this game no one can say I disappeared when Wales lost.   TC

Holy shit,,,,,the silence is defining .......

I ain't paid for them. I'd have been watching the game on the TV. Got them off a mate who's company has a hospitality package. Free bar, free food, that sort of thing.   Result for me.

Posted Images

Topic pinned for the duration! :good:

Looking forward to Sunday! :D We shouold do a meet for a game somewhere at some point, if these threads are anything to go by each year it would be a laugh.. :cheers:

Tough one this year !

I'm always gone say wales but if gatland starts cuthbert if front of Tom James will be a absolute disgrace Tom is the most on form winger in the country at the moment !

England won't win it don't think they got the squad

Ireland and Scotland both got a chance but also never underestimate the French but I think they will struggle with a lot of players from outside country's playing in France now might have pushed them back time will tell though

It's between Scotland and wales id say but I would like Scotland too win just too rub it in the English lads that drink in are pub it was quite good banter last year I think if it came down too Scotland and wales it would be a proper fight too the last tooth and nail

Just remember lads, anything

Topic pinned for the duration! :good:

Looking forward to Sunday! :D We shouold do a meet for a game somewhere at some point, if these threads are anything to go by each year it would be a laugh.. :cheers:

Count me in. How about for the Italy France match? :laugh:

lets do hope england gels and win, I would like it to be england to win either france or ireland to come second.

You could be in for a disappointing 6 nations? We shall see. :D

TC

can only dream.

Wales for me we had loads of injuries in World Cup and still did well hope Tom James gets In front or curthbert he's in much better form and a local lad to me. Think England would have good shout if they lifted that ban on overseas players. Ireland and Scotland have a good shout to be an interesting tournament this year