R B S Six Nations.

:D Always good to have a gimmee as a warm-up game. Don't worry Scotland, you're still on course for winning as many games as you did last year.

Next week should be a gimmee, but many a slip twix cup and lip. :D

TC

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this only once, and I mean it. Well played England. :clapper: So if I do not comment again on this game no one can say I disappeared when Wales lost.   TC

Holy shit,,,,,the silence is defining .......

I ain't paid for them. I'd have been watching the game on the TV. Got them off a mate who's company has a hospitality package. Free bar, free food, that sort of thing.   Result for me.

Posted Images

:D Always good to have a gimmee as a warm-up game. Don't worry Scotland, you're still on course for winning as many games as you did last year.

TC

Of course, but it's always best to start off against the worst team then work your way up. :thumbs:

TC

Of course, but it's always best to start off against the worst team then work your way up. :thumbs:

Very low scores for such a lot of effort on both sides, very even play. Our boot man was a little off today. :laugh:

If the Vinipola's go forward on their own like they did today, Sam and Justin will have a field day with them. :boogy::D

Edited to add., has anyone ever seen Mike Brown pass the ball in attack? :hmm:

TC

Edited by tiercel

If the Vinipola's go forward on their own like they did today, Sam and Justin will have a field day with them. :boogy::D

TC

FFS England can't even do right when they win. :laugh: Whereas when Wales beat England by 2 points, it's like a world changing event.

Beg your pardon. 3 points. :thumbs:

TC

FFS England can't even do right when they win. :laugh: Whereas when Wales beat England by 2 points, it's like a world changing event.

Beg your pardon. 3 points. :thumbs:

:laugh: I notice you could not refute what I said. By your own admission they were playing the "worst team" so a 6 point hard win is nothing to shout about. Is it? :D

TC

• Like 1

But I thought Scotland were the best of the home nation teams. :hmm: At least that's what I've heard for the last 4 months. Assuming your team aren't all injured in a few weeks time when we meet, it should be a good game, but I think it would be foolish to write off any team on the basis of one game (which we won.) :boogy:

TC

But I thought Scotland were the best of the home nation teams. :hmm: At least that's what I've heard for the last 4 months. Assuming your team aren't all injured in a few weeks time when we meet, it should be a good game, but I think it would be foolish to write off any team on the basis of one game (which we won.) :boogy:

Come on Walshie I know your clever, but even you have to make your mind up. Either they are the worst or the best which one? :hmm::thumbs:

TC

Bit of irony in there somewhere TC. Surprised you missed it. What I think and what I've been told incessantly since Scotland won one more game than England at the World Cup are polar opposites.

I should have typed "best" so you'd spot it. :D

Bit of irony in there somewhere TC. Surprised you missed it. What I think and what I've been told incessantly since Scotland won one more game than England at the World Cup are polar opposites.

Walshie, it is 9pm on international day, and you expect me to spot the difference? FFS I can hardly type yet alone think. :laugh:

TC

• Like 2

well, the england scrum looked better than it did against australia, but the backs lacked a bit of penetration. dont think that was down to anything the scots did in particular but i think we miss burrell. eastmond might be worth a game too. also, why was farrell kicking when ford was in the team? i think ford is the beter of the two

• Like 1

Walshie, it is 9pm on international day, and you expect me to spot the difference? FFS I can hardly type yet alone think. :laugh:

TC

He ain't been here quite long enough to know the craic yet Al, its Six Nations time in Wales.. 'Nuff said! :D