R B S Six Nations.

B

But I'm not the one saying we've got such a small amount of players to choose from am I? :)

We've got nowhere near the same amount of players as England dai.

Just think if Wales was as big England we would dominate world rugby

But it isn't and you don't. :laugh:

Edit to add: New Zealand hasn't got a very big population.

That's correct dai and they nearly allways beat England lol[/quotr

Beating England is like winning the world cup for wales,for England winning the world cup is like winning the world cup.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this only once, and I mean it. Well played England. :clapper: So if I do not comment again on this game no one can say I disappeared when Wales lost.   TC

Holy shit,,,,,the silence is defining .......

I ain't paid for them. I'd have been watching the game on the TV. Got them off a mate who's company has a hospitality package. Free bar, free food, that sort of thing.   Result for me.

Posted Images

Obviously the England rugby team does have its lows and plenty more to come but it has had more than its fair share of highs to,if you want to talk grand slams what are the stats?

13-12 to England. Pretty even I would say.

TC

Personaly I think 6 nations best sporting competition I prefer it to even world cups,grit of jocks flair of the taffs and heart of the paddys/micks even better when England trample all of them.

How come you have not won a grand slam since 2003 then if you trample all before you? :hmm: Remind me again how many Wales have won in that time? :whistling: Oh that's right 2005 2008 2012. :boogy::laugh:

TC

Wasn't 2003 the year you got the wooden spoon? :whistling: Same year as we won the World Cup?

And didn't we beat Wales in the 6 nations for the last 2 years running? :hmm:

Well no Grand slam for us or Ireland, pity really as from what I have seen over the last two days they are certainly the best two teams in the tournament.

TC

But being halfway down the table after one match and not being able to beat an injury-ridden Ireland must be a real kick in the balls nonetheless.

2 best teams. :laugh::laugh:

Grand slam probably not likely for England or France, but at least it's still possible. :yes:

Well no Grand slam for us or Ireland, pity really as from what I have seen over the last two days they are certainly the best two teams in the tournament.

TC

But being halfway down the table after one match and not being able to beat an injury-ridden Ireland must be a real kick in the balls nonetheless.

Grand slam probably not likely for England or France, but at least it's still possible. :yes:

Are you really that naive that you actually fell for that Ireland hit by injuries baloney? As I said earlier Ireland have great strength in depth. If I am honest Wales should have won that match. Priestland cost us the Irish try, by not touching down and kicking instead, two missed drop goals did not help either.

But as you say, you played the worst team and scraped a win, so deserve to be top.We played the reigning champions and got a draw. So well done England. :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

:D TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 1

TC

Are you really that naive that you actually fell for that Ireland hit by injuries baloney? As I said earlier Ireland have great strength in depth. If I am honest Wales should have won that match. Priestland cost us the Irish try, by not touching down and kicking instead, two missed drop goals did not help either.

But as you say, you played the worst team and scraped a win, so deserve to be top.We played the reigning champions and got a draw. So well done England. :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

I don't think priestland played to bad today at least he kicked his kicks

TC

Hey you're forgetting he's trying to be an expert in a country populated by proper rugby experts these days Al, he's bound to sound a bit daft from time to time until he learns better... :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2: :tongue2: