R B S Six Nations.

Right then chaps it's that time again. Who is the winner this year?

Has Eddie Jones had enough time to gel England?

Will the Scots carry the form from the world Cup over in to the six nations?

Which France is going to turn up this year?

Will Ireland do the treble?

Will Italy win more than one Game?

Or will Wales replicate the same results as after the previous two world cups?

All these questions and more will be answered by the end of the six nations. So let the banter begin. :D

TC

• Like 1

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this only once, and I mean it. Well played England. :clapper: So if I do not comment again on this game no one can say I disappeared when Wales lost.   TC

Holy shit,,,,,the silence is defining .......

I ain't paid for them. I'd have been watching the game on the TV. Got them off a mate who's company has a hospitality package. Free bar, free food, that sort of thing.   Result for me.

Posted Images

well as a scot i would like to say scotland and seen as we were the best home nation at the world cup and yes walshie or is it welshie we scots were, in fact we were so good the aussies had to bribe the ref to go through, now the crux of the matter is we cant do good thing very often so i hope we can carry the form we showed but i doubt it so it must be IRELAND for me.

• Like 3

well as a scot i would like to say scotland and seen as we were the best home nation at the world cup and yes walshie or is it welshie we scots were, in fact we were so good the aussies had to bribe the ref to go through, now the crux of the matter is we cant do good thing very often so i hope we can carry the form we showed but i doubt it so it must be IRELAND for me.

:laugh: You could always bribe the ref yourselves.

:laugh: You could always bribe the ref yourselves.

were scots ffs far to tight

• Like 2

Ireland all the way

I would put Ireland as favourites. But with O'Connell gone they are a talisman short, and speaking of short, Rory Best is an able replacement. Ireland produce some cracking hookers.

TC

Ireland all the way

I would put Ireland as favourites. But with O'Connell gone they are a talisman short, and speaking of short, Rory Best is an able replacement. Ireland produce some cracking hookers.

TC

Best man, Rory.