David Haye V Mark De Mori.

Should have seen all the Dinlers in the pub litterly sucking Hayes Nob saying he's the best future king etc hell beat fury man just beat a nobody who was basically put there to make Haye look good I got kicked out the pub along with my boys after causing a pub argument never in my life seen aloud of idiots funny went to another place to stay out all night and watch wilder none of the Haye fans stayed for that probally didn't know who wilder was

I guess it's like you sucking furys cock but at a all new level :laugh:

• Like 2

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bizarre nation of sports fans we are.....David Haye is not a legitimate heavyweight in todays times yet is desperately trying to compete with far bigger men than himself in order to win the gre

Was it me or was that presenter a c**t

De Mori had a better record than Szpilka who Wilder just fought for the WBC belt,De Mori is better than anyone Wilder has faced as Champion with the only decent fighter on Wilders record being Stivern

I'm not a big Haye fan but it seems he can't do right for doing wrong with some on here. Three and a half years out the ring and some reckon he should be fighting one of the top ranked heavyweights :doh: He'll need to earn the right to get back in the mix, and has already stated he'll scrap his way up the rankings.

Talking of AJ/Whyte/Hughie next is IMO a non-starter. I don't think the management of any of those guys would want Haye at this stage. Haye doesn't bring any titles to the table.., although on last night's showing it does look as though he can still sell tickets, but would be a big risk for all of the above with little reward.

The gypsy boys are still in he huff because of what happened in 2013. Yes the guy let Fury down, and on more than one occasion, but it's not as though he jumped back in the ring with someone else six months later. Time to grow up a bit and get over it now.

Can Haye fight his way to a mandatory, or can he impress enough in his next few fights to get a crack at a title, I don't know? Gnasher16 summed up perfectly for me what Haye is earlier in this thread..., naturally too small for the division and the guys at the very top. Hopefully though 2016 will see some of the matches made that we'd all like to see. For now at least Haye adds a bit more spice to the mix and at 35 he'll be in a hurry.

• Like 2

I'm not a big Haye fan but it seems he can't do right for doing wrong with some on here. Three and a half years out the ring and some reckon he should be fighting one of the top ranked heavyweights :doh: He'll need to earn the right to get back in the mix, and has already stated he'll scrap his way up the rankings.

Talking of AJ/Whyte/Hughie next is IMO a non-starter. I don't think the management of any of those guys would want Haye at this stage. Haye doesn't bring any titles to the table.., although on last night's showing it does look as though he can still sell tickets, but would be a big risk for all of the above with little reward.

The gypsy boys are still in he huff because of what happened in 2013. Yes the guy let Fury down, and on more than one occasion, but it's not as though he jumped back in the ring with someone else six months later. Time to grow up a bit and get over it now.

Can Haye fight his way to a mandatory, or can he impress enough in his next few fights to get a crack at a title, I don't know? Gnasher16 summed up perfectly for me what Haye is earlier in this thread..., naturally too small for the division and the guys at the very top. Hopefully though 2016 will see some of the matches made that we'd all like to see. For now at least Haye adds a bit more spice to the mix and at 35 he'll be in a hurry. if he can get hughie fury and ko him its a matter of princible then fot tyson lol

Should have seen all the Dinlers in the pub litterly sucking Hayes Nob saying he's the best future king etc hell beat fury man just beat a nobody who was basically put there to make Haye look good I got kicked out the pub along with my boys after causing a pub argument never in my life seen aloud of idiots funny went to another place to stay out all night and watch wilder none of the Haye fans stayed for that probally didn't know who wilder was

No I just told the truth when people didn't believe me fury beats Wvlad everyone was writing it of and I backed a real fighting man

Fury will wipe the floor with any heavyweight in the division Won't be knockout power like wilder or aj he will outbox and out point anyone in the division

Load of fools if you think different I do think he kos Wvlad next time on the inside if they have a ref that doesn't stop stop stop everytime

• Like 1

No I just told the truth when people didn't believe me fury beats Wvlad everyone was writing it of and I backed a real fighting man

fighting man???? fury v wlad didn't look like a fight to me, more a bear hugging contest, but I was more annoyed at wlad than impressed with fury

• Like 3

Fury will wipe the floor with any heavyweight in the division Won't be knockout power like wilder or aj he will outbox and out point anyone in the division

Load of fools if you think different I do think he kos Wvlad next time on the inside if they have a ref that doesn't stop stop stop everytime

So no more exciting boxing till fury retires then? 12 rounds of grappling is hardly entertainment is it?

fighting man???? fury v wlad didn't look like a fight to me, more a bear hugging contest, but I was more annoyed at wlad than impressed with fury

A win is a win simple

So no more exciting boxing till fury retires then? 12 rounds of grappling is hardly entertainment is it?

Bit of an understatement considering Wvlad klitschko had been the most boring fighter for 12 years he is the worst for grappling like I said fury kos Wvlad if they have a ref who allows inside fighting fury brings exitement to the division which is getting really interesting now

David Haye won't be around for much longer he'll get the big payday with aj in three fights time and retire very rich you wait

Bit of an understatement considering Wvlad klitschko had been the most boring fighter for 12 years he is the worst for grappling like I said fury kos Wvlad if they have a ref who allows inside fighting fury brings exitement to the division which is getting really interesting now

David Haye won't be around for much longer he'll get the big payday with aj in three fights time and retire very rich you wait

Agreed Fury does bring excitement and entertainment to the division but not to the ring imo......with a vast majority of heavyweights being giants the boxing as suffered a bit imo. Not Furys fault, he's playing well with the hand he was dealt.
  • Like 1