David Haye V Mark De Mori.

good on haye, time to ko a couple of furys

:laugh: :laugh: only an idiot like you would still buy into this Haye crap .he couldnt beat his meat chum let alone any of us

could you beat haye brookie I presume by us your including yourself in that statement

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bizarre nation of sports fans we are.....David Haye is not a legitimate heavyweight in todays times yet is desperately trying to compete with far bigger men than himself in order to win the gre

Was it me or was that presenter a c**t

De Mori had a better record than Szpilka who Wilder just fought for the WBC belt,De Mori is better than anyone Wilder has faced as Champion with the only decent fighter on Wilders record being Stivern

think if he'd have stayed at cruiser he was unbeatable, never brought into he was struggling to make the weight....chasing bigger money, nowt wrong with that in my eyes, and i think he had the beating of most at heavy weight as well. can't work out if he's skint or he's had a good look at the current opposition and thought, i can have some of that...

yokel

I would say a good measure of both...would of loved to have seen Hide-v-Haye...at Cruiser...would of been a hell of a tear up while it lasted!

Hard to tell much from last night other than Hayes certainly not lost any of his power...good to have him back in the heavyweight mix...certainly looking a lot bigger this time around...and all supposed to have been done on a 'Vegan' diet :hmm:

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE

People complaining about Haye fighting DeMori after nearly four years out yet Wilder the WBC champ fights Spizkilla in a title fight and that is fine and it still took Wilder nine rounds to stop him ! Fury and Haye would both beat Wilder comfortably,Haye by early ko and Fury if not by a wide points decision could also cause Wilder to quit or stop him late .

• Like 1

I think McGuigan has done a good job with Hay's conditioning, he's bigger but has still got speed and looked stronger with that extra weight. As he said, he has lost the obsession with looking body beautiful and being a specific weight, he's just eating loads and training.

I believe after another fight he will be ready for Fury and I would put money on him knocking Fury out.

• Like 4

I think McGuigan has done a good job with Hay's conditioning, he's bigger but has still got speed and looked stronger with that extra weight. As he said, he has lost the obsession with looking body beautiful and being a specific weight, he's just eating loads and training.

I believe after another fight he will be ready for Fury and I would put money on him knocking Fury out.

:thumbs:

even the gypsies have to agree the heavy weight division has woken up again a bit, thanks to fury for that, but haye is coming for you

David Haye has the power but he ain't landing on fury he couldn't get near Wvlad and Wvlad couldn't get close to fury Tyson will rule the heavyweights until he gets bored and retires then Hughie will come along

even the gypsies have to agree the heavy weight division has woken up again a bit, thanks to fury for that, but haye is coming for you

David Haye has the power but he ain't landing on fury he couldn't get near Wvlad and Wvlad couldn't get close to fury Tyson will rule the heavyweights until he gets bored and retires then Hughie will come along

he had a broken toe. And thats a good enough excuse, you cant box with a broken toe. I think tyson can beat haye, but i think haye can beat tyson. Would be a great fight.

Hughie??????? I fancy that bus driver before Hughie, hes just gona be seen as tysons bitch