David Haye V Mark De Mori.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bizarre nation of sports fans we are.....David Haye is not a legitimate heavyweight in todays times yet is desperately trying to compete with far bigger men than himself in order to win the gre

Was it me or was that presenter a c**t

De Mori had a better record than Szpilka who Wilder just fought for the WBC belt,De Mori is better than anyone Wilder has faced as Champion with the only decent fighter on Wilders record being Stivern

thing is, most of them wont want haye because he is potentially too dangerous. as the man said, he will have to get a big purse together to tempt the big names. aj wont want to go near him, nor will the yanks. so he will have to keep knocking over lesser fighters, either mediocre journeymen, or younger fighters like whyte who want a "name" as a scalp.

thing is, most of them wont want haye because he is potentially too dangerous. as the man said, he will have to get a big purse together to tempt the big names. aj wont want to go near him, nor will the yanks. so he will have to keep knocking over lesser fighters, either mediocre journeymen, or younger fighters like whyte who want a "name" as a scalp.

true , on aj even he said he not ready to fight haye yet :yes:

One thing is for sure all today's heavy weights we have mentioned apart from HUghie Fury will not be worried by Wilders performance at the weekend

Hughie won't be worried I do think wilder v Joshua should happen next but wilder has povetkin now

even the gypsies have to agree the heavy weight division has woken up again a bit, thanks to fury for that, but haye is coming for you

David Haye has the power but he ain't landing on fury he couldn't get near Wvlad and Wvlad couldn't get close to fury Tyson will rule the heavyweights until he gets bored and retires then Hughie will come along

Hughie??????? I fancy that bus driver before Hughie, hes just gona be seen as tysons bitch
Hughie fury will beat David Haye tommorow

ill strongly disagree with you on that cushty. haye will knock hughie out and thats not a dig at your breed. just an honest opinion.
Fair enough ant I just don't think Haye will beat Hughie or Tyson he's beat an absolute bum and people are going on like he's the next best thing that fight didn't give us any suggestion to where Haye is at only thing it told us he's heavier than normal

but thats all Hughie has beat cushty. bums and nobodys. although Haye has being out , he is a few classes ahead of Hughie at the moment and ray charles could see that

I can see where your coming from but apart from Wvlad and chisora who has Haye fought

and who has hughie fought of that caliber? haye in my opinion would knock hughie out. ive seen nothing in hughes fights at the moment to make me think any different. he is a prospect and has a long way to go.

Is it just me or does anyone else think Hughie is very "average" and never gonna make it to the top?

Cheers, D.

• Like 3

Why do well known fighters think it's ok to knock out hand picked bums, surely if the said fighter needs that much confidence building he'll come to nowt, so what's the point. Haye is not green to the game, so why embarrass him self fighting people he knows he can batter, or is that why he came out of retirement, lack of bottle maybe? It's one step away from happy slapping.

Why do well known fighters think it's ok to knock out hand picked bums, surely if the said fighter needs that much confidence building he'll come to nowt, so what's the point. Haye is not green to the game, so why embarrass him self fighting people he knows he can batter, or is that why he came out of retirement, lack of bottle maybe? It's one step away from happy slapping.

How the hell as haye embarrassed himself?

He simply hasn't and only in your eyes.

Wait and see what haye will now achieve.

You won't be saying shit like that then.

Embarrassing reading some of the utter bollox that some of you guys write, that's for sure.

• Like 2

Crusty or brookie,

Who is hughie fighting next?

And when?

Not sure Hughie fought a complete bum last time out as three opponents pulled out last minute this time they are seriously trying for top ten names but not many people want to fight Hughie so hard getting the fights deontay wilder offered Hughie a joke of a contract

even the gypsies have to agree the heavy weight division has woken up again a bit, thanks to fury for that, but haye is coming for you

David Haye has the power but he ain't landing on fury he couldn't get near Wvlad and Wvlad couldn't get close to fury Tyson will rule the heavyweights until he gets bored and retires then Hughie will come along

Hughie??????? I fancy that bus driver before Hughie, hes just gona be seen as tysons bitch
Hughie fury will beat David Haye tommorow

ill strongly disagree with you on that cushty. haye will knock hughie out and thats not a dig at your breed. just an honest opinion.
Fair enough ant I just don't think Haye will beat Hughie or Tyson he's beat an absolute bum and people are going on like he's the next best thing that fight didn't give us any suggestion to where Haye is at only thing it told us he's heavier than normal

but thats all Hughie has beat cushty. bums and nobodys. although Haye has being out , he is a few classes ahead of Hughie at the moment and ray charles could see that
I can see where your coming from but apart from Wvlad and chisora who has Haye fought

and who has hughie fought of that caliber? haye in my opinion would knock hughie out. ive seen nothing in hughes fights at the moment to make me think any different. he is a prospect and has a long way to go.
Is it just me or does anyone else think Hughie is very "average" and never gonna make it to the top?

Cheers, D.

He floats like a bee and stings like a butterfly lol

• Like 1

Why are people saying that the person Haye beat was a nobody?

We may not have heard of him but he was ranked 10th in the world by the WBA, who are a more respected body than the WBU!

Pure bum look at his record he lost against an even worse bum something like 16 wins 30 losses