Price Of Handcok's Pups Fair Or Over Priced For What They Are

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mates Hancock lurcher bang in the money does what's asked. He's s grafter knows his job. Worth every penny.

Yup Fluffs right,, no c**t in their right mind would have one,   Heres mine, I hate his guts but he was only £150 from Hancock.   Some wank spouted on this site sometimes likes.          

Boooooring Luke ferret you have posted 3times without a reply moaning about Hancock lurchers, there are lads out there with dogs that do just as good as the best dogs you know.....you clearly have an

Posted Images

The naughty boys are reverse 3/4 to a 3/4 to make a half x then put to a grey to produce 3/4, they ain't "proper" 3/4 bred, I agree. But on paper I suppose they add up.

I spoke to him not long back, although he was great on the phone, the way he spoke about his dogs pissed me off, I didn't bring up cost, colour or coat to him but he spoke as if it was just business, WHICH IS WHAT IT IS, but not for me really. I'm glad Iv sources a possible pup from good breeding

No the naughty boys aint bred reverse 3/4 to a 3/4 bred thats just what Hancock tells you .

Say what you will about hancock but he's always straight up with the percentages and how they are bred.

They might say 3/4 1/4 on the website for ease when actually they are a 16th different one way or another. But he always tells you in detail how they are bred when you are there.

I've been twice and they were cleaner than they used to be (from what I've read on here).

And yes they breed purely for profit. But they've been breeding for profit for all these years and they sell hundreds of dogs a year so there is clearly a demand for what hancock does.

However, as said above, I've been twice, with cash in my pocket, with family in tow, looking to bring a pup home, and came away empty handed. So I guess that says a lot.

They aren't for me. But let him crack on ?

• Like 1

The Naughty boys are tweedle dum bred to Sallys bitch milly. Lurcher to lurcher, but the %`s are there to be worked out if you can be arsed

I have one of them. The black brother they didn`t want to keep ! lol. Mines is from that litter.

How would you rate your 'naughty boy'? Rake?

Also why has Hancock gone down the beardie/border stud route. I know he does straight border pups but the majority of pups are from the 'naughty boys'.

He must have bred hundreds from the naughty boys now. Has anybody on here got one? Can you give an assessment of it?

The Naughty boys are tweedle dum bred to Sallys bitch milly. Lurcher to lurcher, but the %`s are there to be worked out if you can be arsed

I have one of them. The black brother they didn`t want to keep ! lol. Mines is from that litter.

Also why has Hancock gone down the beardie/border stud route. I know he does straight border pups but the majority of pups are from the 'naughty boys'.

He must have bred hundreds from the naughty boys now. Has anybody on here got one? Can you give an assessment of it?

Rough coated merles ... There the best sellers

• Like 3

ive allways liked the collie x,s easy to train and maybe not world beaters , but the ones i had would allways catch your dinner , doesnt seem to be many genuine collie x.s about these days ,, apart from hand cock that is .i did like the beardi /borders they allways had a good coat on them and never had any issues with there feet .

At the end of the day he is a puppy farmer, in it for the money, it would be nice to know how many litters a year he produces and how many litters he takes from each bitch before they are finished breeding and what happens to his bitches when they are finished. Like a few people say its a numbers game, it would be nice to know the percentages good / bad, I wonder the last time some of his dogs were ever took for a walk never mind seen the outside of their pen, but as long as people are prepared to pay the price and buy from him he will continue to supply the demand.

• Like 1

Hancock had a beardy/border stud in the 80s richard jones.Also taffy 1/2 grey 1/4 border 1/4 beardy.

Edited by darbo

Rough coated merles ... There the best sellers
i asked why he don't breed 3/4 grey 1/4 beard as that was I was interested in at the time, he told me they don't sell and then went on to say about the naughty boys.

Woody don't produce rough merles he saya.

So if they are best sellers he may as well get rid of woody

Edited by Somewhereyournot

Hancock had a beardy/border stud in the 80s richard jones.Also taffy 1/2 grey 1/4 border 1/4 beardy.

The one I had was out of taffy

The one I had was out of taffy

Did it make a decent dog tomo?