Price Of Handcok's Pups Fair Or Over Priced For What They Are

Hancock does not declare his dogs are any good. He will guarentee that they are collie greyhounds, and the percentages there of. He can charge what he likes, £30, £300 or £3000, they are his to sell. But churning out litter after litter in the manner of a factory farm is the one fact that should not be accepted.

Should not be accepted by whom ? The guy runs a Business if he did not CHURN out pups he would be out of business .

• Like 1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mates Hancock lurcher bang in the money does what's asked. He's s grafter knows his job. Worth every penny.

Yup Fluffs right,, no c**t in their right mind would have one,   Heres mine, I hate his guts but he was only £150 from Hancock.   Some wank spouted on this site sometimes likes.          

Boooooring Luke ferret you have posted 3times without a reply moaning about Hancock lurchers, there are lads out there with dogs that do just as good as the best dogs you know.....you clearly have an

Posted Images

Hancock does not declare his dogs are any good. He will guarentee that they are collie greyhounds, and the percentages there of. He can charge what he likes, £30, £300 or £3000, they are his to sell. But churning out litter after litter in the manner of a factory farm is the one fact that should not be accepted.

Should not be accepted by whom ? The guy runs a Business if he did not CHURN out pups he would be out of business .

Those who choose to buy them. By my ethics anyway.

You cant guarantee the % of the pups ,

How come?

How come?

he sells stuff as 1/2 crosses when there not his b/b grey stud dogs are more collie than grey but pups are sold as 1/4 collies

• Like 1

How come?
he sells stuff as 1/2 crosses when there not his b/b grey stud dogs are more collie than grey but pups are sold as 1/4 collies
Only on the site as it's easier to explain to people than going into smaller fractions, they will tell you exactly what is in them if you spoke to them. They are honest about the dogs and the way they run the place and don't try and make out they are breeding world beaters off working stock.

So is he selling pups from non working dogs.

The man is in his 80s his daughter has took the reins now. i dont know if he worked them much back in the day his son thomas used to work them so he said but im talking in the late 80s last time i was there and had a chat with him.

• Like 1

The man is in his 80s his daughter has took the reins now. i dont know if he worked them much back in the day his son thomas used to work them so he said but im talking in the late 80s last time i was there and had a chat with him.
Cheers darbo. How comes he has such a reputation mate if he hasn't worked the dogs much as his name allways crops up when people talk about lurchers.

Cheers darbo. How comes he has such a reputation mate if he hasn't worked the dogs much as his name allways crops up when people talk about lurchers.

His reputation could be good or bad depending on which persons opinion you listen to. Same old story there has been good/average//indifferent/ bad dogs from his kennel. The same topic /arguments have gone on for the last 30 years in person sporting papers and now the internet that i know of.

• Like 1

His reputation could be good or bad depending on which persons opinion you listen to. Same old story there has been good/average//indifferent/ bad dogs from his kennel. The same topic /arguments have gone on for the last 30 years in person sporting papers and now the internet that i know of.
OK mate I will leave it there cheers king.

The naughty boys are reverse 3/4 to a 3/4 to make a half x then put to a grey to produce 3/4, they ain't "proper" 3/4 bred, I agree. But on paper I suppose they add up.

I spoke to him not long back, although he was great on the phone, the way he spoke about his dogs pissed me off, I didn't bring up cost, colour or coat to him but he spoke as if it was just business, WHICH IS WHAT IT IS, but not for me really. I'm glad Iv sources a possible pup from good breeding

• Like 2

The naughty boys are reverse 3/4 to a 3/4 to make a half x then put to a grey to produce 3/4, they ain't "proper" 3/4 bred, I agree. But on paper I suppose they add up.

I spoke to him not long back, although he was great on the phone, the way he spoke about his dogs pissed me off, I didn't bring up cost, colour or coat to him but he spoke as if it was just business, WHICH IS WHAT IT IS, but not for me really. I'm glad Iv sources a possible pup from good breeding

No the naughty boys aint bred reverse 3/4 to a 3/4 bred thats just what Hancock tells you .