What A Laugh Dog Prices

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading this makes me glad I get out with the fellers I do. I've never ever sold any lurcher adult or pup world beater or scrap it's just not something I'd do personally. If I'm after a pup it doesn't

A dog is worth what some one is willing to pay for it. Whether its any good or fit for purpose is another matter. What is it they say you pay your money and take your chance, Simple use your eyes and

Got a litter here now and not a penny is crossing hands most definitely be out of pocket but I and few lads will have well bred pups with years of work ahead that priceless to me ! My uncle asked why

Posted Images

I don't know how I keep the spirit up. New year resolutions need starting now, not to be a nasty to people or begrudge others. And don't say no robbing dogs cos I haven't robbed none. Heard other lads got branded that in the past, might not of done nothing but some start it off. Sad

A bobcock.. This one can catch 40 in 90mins...going rate for theses dogs 100 to 150...but unfortunately only get breed when needed..some are gifted..pmsl iam talking pish too..feels good...

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-12-14-20-33-16.png

Some other bobcocks

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-12-24-01-09-54.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-12-24-14-38-15.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-12-24-14-37-23.png

here's on for your collection another bobcock in the making a litter of 7 and £300 was earned from it post-71205-0-12789400-1450970436_thumb.jpg

post-71205-0-06303600-1450970648_thumb.jpeg

Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 2

A bobcock.. This one can catch 40 in 90mins...going rate for theses dogs 100 to 150...but unfortunately only get breed when needed..some are gifted..pmsl iam talking pish too..feels good...attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-12-14-20-33-16.png

Some other bobcocks attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-12-24-01-09-54.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-12-24-14-38-15.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-12-24-14-37-23.png

here's on for your collection another bobcock in the making a litter of 7 and £300 was earned from it attachicon.gif12375232_1090640220954669_4828063501949023263_o.jpg

Cheapest lurchers on here lol

A bobcock.. This one can catch 40 in 90mins...going rate for theses dogs 100 to 150...but unfortunately only get breed when needed..some are gifted..pmsl iam talking pish too..feels good...

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-12-14-20-33-16.png

Some other bobcocks

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-12-24-01-09-54.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-12-24-14-38-15.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-12-24-14-37-23.png

here's on for your collection another bobcock in the making a litter of 7 and £300 was earned from it 12375232_1090640220954669_4828063501949023263_o.jpg

Is that of your own breeding NL? Beddy Whip X? Thats the type of dog I fancy. I only want a bunny basher nowt bigger. just for general mooching and ferreting.

Reading this makes me glad I get out with the fellers I do. I've never ever sold any lurcher adult or pup world beater or scrap it's just not something I'd do personally. If I'm after a pup it doesn't matter whether it's £30 or £3000 if that's the one that I want that's the one Ill get. In an ideal world we would all like to gift pups to lads we trust but unfortunately getting into dogs is just a phase for most people. I've only bought 4 dogs in my life but I've seen plenty sold. I see with my own eyes someone offered £1000 one night for a bitch I wouldn't have gifted but these same people would haggle the price of a well bred pup because there's no hiding or excuses with a pup that's been reared. One dog I own here It cost more in fuel to pick him and his brother up than it did the cost of buying them. I've chucked more in charity boxes than what I gave for them 2 pups. Nearly a decade later the one I kept is still giving 100% and despite his injuries and missing teeth still killing every week through the winter. He will never be bred out of (despite lads keep hassling me you know who you are!) becuase I wouldn't like to see one of these in the wrong hands and secondly I've always said although he's decent enough and has saved the day more times than I can count I know deep down there's better stuff out there being bred. But flip side is if a good mate loses his dog in action I trust them I'd more than happily give them one of mine to run on no money involved.

A lot of it comes down to honesty and respect but I would much rather take a good mans word and a handshake than a fistful of notes for any good working animal to some people myself included these dogs are my way of life and you cannot ever put a price on that I ask enough of my animals without needing them to line my pockets too.

Cheers fellers and merry Christmas to you all.

• Like 14

no one holds a gun to your head to to buy a dog .if someone is prepared to pay it is there call fk all to do with anyone else .if a dog is advertized at 10k and is sold for that amount thats what the buyer was prepared to pay ,whats the problem with that?

• Like 1

A dont know mate if u pay 10 k for a dog i think theres something wrong wae u and u need to give ur head a shake 10 grand we are talkin about ffs thats ALOT of money buy anybodys standard to pay for a old mongrel lol u'd need to be floyd mayweather lol the wae u coursing boys go through dogs that would be 10 grand a month wae u lot haha

A dont know mate if u pay 10 k for a dog i think theres something wrong wae u and u need to give ur head a shake 10 grand we are talkin about ffs thats ALOT of money buy anybodys standard to pay for a old mongrel lol u'd need to be floyd mayweather lol the wae u coursing boys go through dogs that would be 10 grand a month wae u lot haha

yes but dogs have and do change hands for that kind of money so someone thinks there worth it

• Like 1

This thread has confused the crap out of me ??? Are we saying by adding a higher price tag to a dog makes said dog better, thats what i was picking up of some ???? If you wanna sell them for 1000 each that is your right you done all the hard work but you cant knock guys who still do it the old fashioned way of gifting amongst friends. Its your own preference as the owner of the pups.

• Like 4