Hunting Life Member Attacked.

If it was me I'd be fighting tooth and nail to clear my name on here but he doesn't really seem arsed with his few little statements.most men and my self included would be rather pissed off at being called a liar.if people think hes conned people his business will suffer in the long run as no one will put business his way.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

It's hard to get your head around things like this.if it's true he surely needs to consider writing a few books with an imagination like that.

If it is true it's a very very low trick and quite sad really.

• Like 1

If you read the first post, it was paulus who edited the post to add the whip-round, not me.

It was actually me who added it. But only after that gobshite BGD asked me to!!

It really is all my fault :laugh:

Maybe I should pay back all the donations :hmm::laugh:

I think that's a good idea I gave £5000 .......

I said id give double what socks gave

Cheques in the post to both of you :thumbs:

:laugh:

Fairplay pal i thougt you were going to do an andy an say you got mugged on way to post box

Maybe he is thinking of writing a book, just wants to spice things up a bit? Its not new, Plummers the only bloke i know who's fell down 2 different graves and broken his ankle, on two seperate occasions :whistling:

I wouldn't have donated anyway, the story didn't sound right, unprovoked attack, read to me .............carrot cruncher with permission has a dig at poachers from a council estate, being a council estate poacher iv'e been in that position a fair few times, had more shotguns in my face than John Wayne, over a few rabbits :blink: Damn bear had my head blown off twice :blink: Some c**ts need a reality check, and a good hiding.

But surprisingly this lad ain't the biggest c**t on here when it comes to misplaced loyalty from the members, spilling the beans would be counter productive to all of us, so i wont, but you're being had :thumbs:

• Like 2

The worst thing about this is if he had just told the truth he would of still got the same donations as has been proven our little community as much as we bicker wont leave a man down untill now people will think twice before they donate leaving someone that does need it nor getting a hand up shame on you andy

Maybe he is thinking of writing a book, just wants to spice things up a bit? Its not new, Plummers the only bloke i know who's fell down 2 different graves and broken his ankle, on two seperate occasions :whistling:

I wouldn't have donated anyway, the story didn't sound right, unprovoked attack, read to me .............carrot cruncher with permission has a dig at poachers from a council estate, being a council estate poacher iv'e been in that position a fair few times, had more shotguns in my face than John Wayne, over a few rabbits :blink: Damn bear had my head blown off twice :blink: Some c**ts need a reality check, and a good hiding.

But surprisingly this lad ain't the biggest c**t on here when it comes to misplaced loyalty from the members, spilling the beans would be counter productive to all of us, so i wont, but you're being had :thumbs:

Truther,- if your questioning something i have said, please elaborate, as i made sure i checked everything. Who is being had ? and in what way.

• Like 1

When this happened ,i just had a opp and of work for 8 weeks with out any money coming in and i still gave money because i thought he was worse off than me

If it is a lie then i will have my money back and this needs reporting as well

Thats very charitable of you VM, Hopefully your on the mend now??? at least you had some football to keep your spirits up over Christmas.........................oh wait :laugh:

That's so funny NOT it's been a bad few months for me and even worse for the villa :cray:

VM i feel your pain. I was a villa ST holder last season, i had hopes over the summer. that didnt last long :laugh::laugh:

Club like villa should not be in this mess,the old man said to me when learner took over " be careful what we wish for "

I have become a laughing stock now ,as i live in Bournemouth

Truther,- if your questioning something i have said, please elaborate, as i made sure i checked everything. Who is being had ? and in what way.

No mate, nothing to do with you, and i'm leaving it at that,

• Like 1

As already said im in the strange position of wanting Andy to have been attacked??!!! But like a lot of people im finding it harder to believe the whole story. " what a wicked web we weave when first we practice to deceive" he may well have been thumped & pushed /fell into a ditch & the rest just got added & added??

• Like 1

If it was me I'd be fighting tooth and nail to clear my name on here but he doesn't really seem arsed with his few little statements.most men and my self included would be rather pissed off at being called a liar.if people think hes conned people his business will suffer in the long run as no one will put business his way.

Sometimes on here you could try and fight your corner but give up as theres the head hunters on here that would cause a fight in an empty house.at the end of the day why should he put his personal details from hospital to try and clear his name,but like everything else on this fecking site they will jump all over you even if ya are telling the truth.this site will never change and i hope for andys purpose he will prove yous all wrong just so he can turn around and say feck your appoligies.i dont know the lad but i thonk he may of gave up trying to explain just to be shot down again but i hope he is telling the truth.atb

Edited by lurchers

Sometimes on here you could try and fight your corner but give up as theres the head hunters on here that would cause a fight in an empty house.at the end of the day why should he put his personal details from hospital to try and clear his name,but like everything else on this fecking site they will jump all over you even if ya are telling the truth.this site will never change and i hope for andys purpose he will prove yous all wrong just so he can turn around and say feck your appoligies.i dont know the lad but i thonk he may of gave up trying to explain just to be shot down again but i hope he is telling the truth.atb

I think everyone wants the same as you mate but with Gins post doesn't look good dose it but fingers crossed we are proved wrong

• Like 1