Another Plummer

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Money in terriers is always going to be a point to argue over. Iv only ever paid money for 1 dog and that was a plummer. Because I wanted to try one and I didn't know anyone that had them. But ever

Im only winding you up pal luke you did with fireman I must say you bit a lot harder on an empty hook than fireman did pmsl and there's a saying were im from,if you can't take it don't give it atb wit

This hunting life is becoming an absolute shambles,bitching over the price of a terrier,if you don't like the price look else where.My pal has just paid over a grand for a French Bulldog for his missu

A few questions for mole and fox dropper from me a newbie just starting out in dog world

Could it not be a end of day pic and the dogs become clean as the day went on?

Or

Not much mud about , it could have been dry land maybe?

My lurcher shakes herself clean and dry when we're on the beach

Was it that dog in the pic?It could have been the nearest dog picked up when pic being taken do we know?

Just looked at pic again and post says flushed from cover and shot within the hunting act so wouldn't have thought dog would be

That dirty would you?maybe dirty belly if ground was wet

Thanks for posting pics wm on open forum that Everybody can see wish more people would share there days out,even if it's just dogs out for a walk,I.see you have a few post fd do you have any pics to share for us newbies

• Like 5

A few questions for mole and fox dropper from me a newbie just starting out in dog world

Or

Was it that dog in the pic?It could have been the nearest dog picked up when pic being taken do we know?

Just looked at pic again and post says flushed from cover and shot within the hunting act so wouldn't have thought dog would be

Thanks for posting pics wm on open forum that Everybody can see wish more people would share there days out,even if it's just dogs out for a walk,I.see you have a few post fd do you have

any pics to share for us newbies

Im sure mole has plenty of pictures of his dog's just go on to pre loved or any of the other peddling sites to view them

• Like 3

Go on the russell thread and look at the state of my two russell's after a dig or two,clean as feck and didn't see any of you pulling them down for it .Only on a plummer thread do folk be dickheads towards a breed of terrier and some of you if you thought about it before opening your gobs know fecking better :yes: ,but a little help for you that don't know or can't think ;) but dogs shake themselves for a reason :laugh: ..

• Like 6

Can i book the whole next litter .Just looking at the last and if made into a rug would match our marble tiles perfectly .

Wondered when you be back on but of course it coincided with a litter lol ,how predictable .Mr Plummer would of been so proud of his love child .

Hello FD,the whole litter was well sold before coming back on, I had to leave due to "real life",I was in no fit state for banter due to the loss of my best mate,best man at my wedding and godfather to my oldest son,same week lost my cousin, only 50yrs old,then my mate who's been battling cancer for 12months took a turn for the worse and I have spent a fair bit of time helping him till last week when he passed away peacefully,so life in general gets put into some perspective,makes you think whats important in your life,this internet lark is only messing about,I fit it in when I'm home and if it helps somebody get started in the country way of life then so much the better,I enjoy the different days out and if I can get a few pics then so much the better,if we all shared our days out then the site would be busier, as for booking the next litter lol's,never in my lifetime,a Plummer is not for you,enjoy your patts and try some complimentary posts for a change,WM

attachicon.gifDSC_0185.JPG

bolted and shot within the hunting act

your bang on there this internet lark is only messing about fair point easy to get drawn into the bull shit,DOING is all that really matters at the end of the day atb :thumbs:

• Like 4

Its rammed down our throats that Plummers are versatile but that feckers called in dino rod as it sure as hell never went to ground that day .This truse only going to last if your straight with us Wm.

I love this place,next it will be my lurcher never caught the rabbit,hawks don't catch nothing,ferrets never flush a rabbit,Plummers can't bush,I've bolted foxes with a ferret doing a warren,horrible mangy little vixen weighing about 8lb,if a fox is ready to go they sometimes bolt before the dogs halfway in,some will sit near the mouth of a hole,took them off every possible place you can imagine and yes white based terriers will always look clean under a flash but on that occasion it was a shallow sandy earth and all over in a flash,a couple of shakes later she's clean, the pic was taken later in the day when she was cleaned off, I try to be responsible when taking pics these days around fox due to the present climate but have plenty of pre-ban that show the action but that only fuels the anti's and even after seeing them pics some would find fault,here's some more pics to pull apart,WM

this is what I expect from my terriers,ran to ground and marking,waiting for the nod to enter,

so sometimes they do get dirty

first few pics that were about these and nothing too revealing about an ordinary day out,the fox in the drain was accounted for but would not of made a pic worth having,WM

• Like 1

Or

Thanks for posting pics wm on open forum that Everybody can see wish more people would share there days out,even if it's just dogs out for a walk,I.see you have a few post fd do you have

any pics to share for us newbies

Im sure mole has plenty of pictures of his dog's just go on to pre loved or any of the other peddling sites to view them

A lot of fuss and squabbling over nothing,the terriers working abilities should speak for themselves,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if they can.

No squabbling,just healthy discussion,could also inform a few that think these are only ratters, WM

Thats me informed then,i thought they were only ratters,,,,not heard anyone say they were up to anything else,,obviously you will.

What line of fell/pats, did you have and what made you go for plumbers?

I kept mainly small Nuttall gear but they got too much stick for living in town,my kids couldn't take them out on a lead for people asking "what happened to the dog ?" I also kept a red bitch bred by "George Hardie" of the fell and moorland that killed almost everything to ground and it was a race to dig down to her before she ate it,you can get sick of seeing them sat in sick bay for 2 weeks at a time,just my opinion but I prefer a bolt anyway and move on,WM

• Like 1